Windows 10: recovery key

Discus and support recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to find recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key/5e9e1a2d-8a06-4dfd-bb95-93c2e42af71c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryYi1, Jun 13, 2020.

1. MaryYi1 Win User

recovery key

how to find recovery key

:)

MaryYi1, Jun 13, 2020

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 13, 2020
  3. baraki t Win User
    Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Jun 13, 2020
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

recovery key

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

recovery key

1. recovery key - Similar Threads - recovery key

2. BitLocker Recovery Key for missing laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Recovery Key for missing laptop: I’ve had this laptop for many years and it’s signed into my Microsoft account. I got a desktop about a year ago and it’s signed into the same Microsoft account. When I try to use my laptop, it asks for a BitLocker Recovery key. When I go to my Microsoft account to get the...
  3. BitLocker Recovery Key for missing laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key for missing laptop: I’ve had this laptop for many years and it’s signed into my Microsoft account. I got a desktop about a year ago and it’s signed into the same Microsoft account. When I try to use my laptop, it asks for a BitLocker Recovery key. When I go to my Microsoft account to get the...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key not working: Botlocker activated. Don’t know why. Entered key as in my Microsoft account. Says unlocking, diagnosing your PC, Automatic repair- your PC didn’t start correctly- with options of restart takes me back to hit locker screen or advanced options...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key not working

Bitlocker recovery key not working: Botlocker activated. Don’t know why. Entered key as in my Microsoft account. Says unlocking, diagnosing your PC, Automatic repair- your PC didn’t start correctly- with options of restart takes me back to hit locker screen or advanced options...
  6. I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated...: I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated Microsoft email. Here are the details of my HP laptop:Model: HP 15s-fr2508TUSerial Number: 5CD202DMTKPlease help....
  7. I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key: I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated Microsoft email. Here are the details of my HP laptop:Model: HP 15s-fr2508TUSerial Number: 5CD202DMTKPlease help....
  8. I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated...

I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated...: I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated Microsoft email. Here are the details of my HP laptop:Model: HP 15s-fr2508TUSerial Number: 5CD202DMTKPlease help....
  9. I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key

I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key: I need assistance retrieving my BitLocker recovery key as I've forgotten the associated Microsoft email. Here are the details of my HP laptop:Model: HP 15s-fr2508TUSerial Number: 5CD202DMTKPlease help....
  10. My PC is asking for a BitLocker Recovery Key that was never established

My PC is asking for a BitLocker Recovery Key that was never established: Hello,I recently updated my Dell G15 Ryzen Edition with a software update for Windows 11. Upon system restart, it was asking for a Bitlocker recovery key tied to it's C: drive. I have never established a BitLocker recovery key manually before, but I followed the directions...