Windows 10: Recovering a forgotten account.

Discus and support Recovering a forgotten account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, so I recently had to reset my computer. However, this time it was different. It didn't save my files nor did it save my previous user and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaden Liu, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Jaden Liu Win User

Recovering a forgotten account.

Hello there, so I recently had to reset my computer. However, this time it was different. It didn't save my files nor did it save my previous user and I'm wondering if it's possible to recover it at all.

:)

Jaden Liu, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Recover forgotten Microsoft account?

Hi Robert,

Changing the password is one you can do to make sure your account is secure. To resolve your concern, we suggest the you follow the steps in this article:

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    or you may preform it by clicking on this
    link. It will let you reset your password and recover your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Jere13 Win User
    recovering forgotten passwords

How can I recover my forgotten password to my account, even though I dont know what my secret question is.

I really need to recover this account because it's my dads and I also use it for my Zune since I am an young adult.

Jere13, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Recovering a forgotten account.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Recovering a forgotten account.

1. Recovering a forgotten account. - Similar Threads - Recovering forgotten account

2. Recovering outlook account for 10year old who has forgotten password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recovering outlook account for 10year old who has forgotten password.: My daughters outlook account is locked and we are unable to reset the password. I have sent multiple forms with the same response "not enough information". This account was hardly used and she didn't send or receive emails. It was purely for setting up her Apple ID on her...
  3. Recovering outlook account for 10year old who has forgotten password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering outlook account for 10year old who has forgotten password.: My daughters outlook account is locked and we are unable to reset the password. I have sent multiple forms with the same response "not enough information". This account was hardly used and she didn't send or receive emails. It was purely for setting up her Apple ID on her...
  4. How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?: How to recover forgotten Windows User Account Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-forgotten-windosw-user-account/313fd100-e5cf-4452-8740-e624df248018
  5. How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?: How to recover forgotten Windows User Account Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-forgotten-windosw-user-account/313fd100-e5cf-4452-8740-e624df248018
  6. recover forgotten password for computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover forgotten password for computer.: I have forgotten my password to start my computer. is there a "forgot password" or recovery I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-forgotten-password-for-computer/8b202f6f-1f51-4cb1-9c71-c4bd64fa4884
  7. recover forgotten password for computer.

recover forgotten password for computer.: I have forgotten my password to start my computer. is there a "forgot password" or recovery I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-forgotten-password-for-computer/8b202f6f-1f51-4cb1-9c71-c4bd64fa4884
  8. Created 2 new accounts, forgotten passwords, not enough info to recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created 2 new accounts, forgotten passwords, not enough info to recover: Hi - I wonder if people can help.I created two new accounts but failed to record the passwords correctly and I can't get into them. If I use the automated "lost password" sequence I'm informed that I have not provided enough information. I can obviously provide my personal...
  9. Recovering a forgotten account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a forgotten account.: Hello there, so I recently had to reset my computer. However, this time it was different. It didn't save my files nor did it save my previous user and I'm wondering if it's possible to recover it at all....
  10. Recovering a forgotten account.

Recovering a forgotten account.: Hello there, so I recently had to reset my computer. However, this time it was different. It didn't save my files nor did it save my previous user and I'm wondering if it's possible to recover it at all....