Windows 10: Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

Discus and support Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hadnt used my laptop in some time when turned on bitlocker came up found key used it it showed it was unlocking but went right back to asking for the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dianne Dileonardo, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

I hadnt used my laptop in some time when turned on bitlocker came up found key used it it showed it was unlocking but went right back to asking for the key ho w do i clear anything that needs to be clear to be able to reset my laptop?

:)

Dianne Dileonardo, Jun 26, 2024
  2. Paul Yip1 Win User

Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key

bitlocker pops: failed to unlock with this recover key.

A Notebook pops need Bitlocker recovery key when turn it on, input the key and said "failed to unlock with this recover key".

we enabled Bitlocker and store the key in AD. Now the notebook cannot go to Windows.

Go to "Advance" >> Command Prompt >> input command: Manage-bde -unlock C: -rp 48 digitals

also pop "failed to unlock with this recover key".

the key is stored in AD and Password ID is same

here is some command information.

Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear... c2a450a7-1d11-45a8-bd32-2977c7993bf2?upload=true.png

Paul Yip1, Jun 26, 2024
  3. Got the the right "bitlocker-recovery-key" but it won't unlock?

Well I almost sure that I also have the right code to unlock a Bitlocker encrypted USB-Key - Bit It will not unlock

Then it ask for a bitlocker-recovery-key which matches to the ID "F5A6354C"

I got a PDF where I have the Recovery Key to F5A6354C-DB2C-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX (Don't know if it is necessary to "blur")

I copy the Recovery Key - but i won't unlock

Søren Niels, Jun 26, 2024
  4. Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

Bill Smithers, Jun 26, 2024
Thema:

Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

1. Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear... - Similar Threads - Recovered bitlocker key

2. How to get bitlocker recover key to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get bitlocker recover key to unlock: Hi As I just switched on my pc today a message came up that my bitlocker key has unexpectedly changed and I have no idea how to solve this problem. So please help me to restart my computer Thankyou...
  3. How to get bitlocker recover key to unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get bitlocker recover key to unlock: Hi As I just switched on my pc today a message came up that my bitlocker key has unexpectedly changed and I have no idea how to solve this problem. So please help me to restart my computer Thankyou...
  4. Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...: I hadnt used my laptop in some time when turned on bitlocker came up found key used it it showed it was unlocking but went right back to asking for the key ho w do i clear anything that needs to be clear to be able to reset my laptop?...
  5. Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...

Recovered bitlocker key said unlocking but went right back to asking for key how to i clear...: I hadnt used my laptop in some time when turned on bitlocker came up found key used it it showed it was unlocking but went right back to asking for the key ho w do i clear anything that needs to be clear to be able to reset my laptop?...
  6. How to unlock BitLocker without BitLocker key, I haven't backed up the key anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock BitLocker without BitLocker key, I haven't backed up the key anywhere.: I turned on BitLocker and simultaneously updated the bios.When the laptop restarted, I got the BitLocker recovery screen and now I don't have the recovery key for the BitLocker.The device is Intune enabled and I couldn't find the key on Azure Ad as well.I checked under...
  7. How to unlock BitLocker without BitLocker key, I haven't backed up the key anywhere.

How to unlock BitLocker without BitLocker key, I haven't backed up the key anywhere.: I turned on BitLocker and simultaneously updated the bios.When the laptop restarted, I got the BitLocker recovery screen and now I don't have the recovery key for the BitLocker.The device is Intune enabled and I couldn't find the key on Azure Ad as well.I checked under...
  8. Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key: bitlocker pops: failed to unlock with this recover key. A Notebook pops need Bitlocker recovery key when turn it on, input the key and said "failed to unlock with this recover key". we enabled Bitlocker and store the key in AD. Now the notebook cannot go to Windows. Go to...
  9. Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key

Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key: bitlocker pops: failed to unlock with this recover key. A Notebook pops need Bitlocker recovery key when turn it on, input the key and said "failed to unlock with this recover key". we enabled Bitlocker and store the key in AD. Now the notebook cannot go to Windows. Go to...
  10. Bitlocker: failed to unlock with this recover key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security