Windows 10: Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats

Discus and support Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As my organization asked us to setup work or school account and join this device to Entra ID or Azure active directory. We processed the same and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blrops, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:07 AM.

1. blrops Win User

Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats

As my organization asked us to setup work or school account and join this device to Entra ID or Azure active directory. We processed the same and after that they requested to delete previous local user account. actually by mistake i deleted previous local user account without backup of documents file, In my documents it was one of PST file i require which is need on urgent basis. actually this incident done yesterday only. Hope we can restore the same file? Please do help and support me asap.

:)

2. How to delete local user accounts on Windows 10?

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about delete the multiple user accounts on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps to delete local user account and check if it helps.

Note: When you want to delete a user account from your computer:

• You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user account.

• You will not be able to delete a user account that is currently signed in. You will need to sign out the user first.

• Be sure to always have at least one enabled administrator account on the PC to avoid not being able to perform actions that require administrator rights.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.
    OR

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account
      " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  3. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 28, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  4. Jatin1234 Win User

How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home)
    And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user,
    But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it
    And this whole process was done through CMD (mentioned below)

Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt
    Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type net user and hit Enter to list the user accounts on your device.
    Type net user "User account " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

[/I]After doing When I Restarted my pc I was unable to login
    Some how I created new user and login to My pc
    But all my main data in user folder and all the setting, tweaks, ect.. are gone
    Is there any way to recover my deleted user account so that I can get all my data back.

If Yes Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats :) How ?
    If No, *Sad is there any other way to get my all setting and theme back
    * My Sync your setting was on previously

Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats - Similar Threads - Recover previous deleted

2. Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats: As my organization asked us to setup work or school account and join this device to Entra ID or Azure active directory. We processed the same and after that they requested to delete previous local user account. actually by mistake i deleted previous local user account without...
  3. Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover previous deleted local user accounts dats: As my organization asked us to setup work or school account and join this device to Entra ID or Azure active directory. We processed the same and after that they requested to delete previous local user account. actually by mistake i deleted previous local user account without...
  4. How to recover deleted Windows 10 local account

How to recover deleted Windows 10 local account: Hello, I created a windows 10 local account by switch from MSN Services to Local account, but I deleted it late. I never thought.it also deleted many important files. May I ask whether I can restore the files....
  5. Delete a DAT file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a DAT file: Hello, My program SuperAntiSpyware detected a malware file named "UsrClass.dat", because this is a Data file when I try to delete it an error message appears "this action can't be taken because the file is open in the system". How can I delete this file? Thanks,...
  6. Recover deleted user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recover deleted user: I have something similar to post I need to recover a deleted user account... While testing a new script I was writing, I forgot what profile I was in. The script adds a user and I told it to create an account with the name that I was in. There already was one, so I thought...
  7. Cannot recover files from a deleted user account

Cannot recover files from a deleted user account: I deleted my original administrator account. I selected the "yes" to keep my files and it said that it will appear as a folder in my desktop. The laptop screen proceeded to hang for a really long time so I had to restart it because it was almost 30 minutes with the frozen...
  8. I need to recover a deleted user account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to recover a deleted user account..: I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files...
  9. Recover files from a deleted user account

Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...
  10. Local Account user appears and will not delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Account user appears and will not delete: I received an email from Eset security that a 'phantom' account was created and when I logged on my computer I see an account user named JQ was created and I have deleted it several times and it keeps coming back. Can you please assist as I am afraid my computer is under...