Windows 10: recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

Discus and support recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mumin Haque, Mar 5, 2024.

1. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900.

:)

Mumin Haque, Mar 5, 2024

2. Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

For those that updated to Cat 11.4 could you check the event viewer's Administrative Events (type Event Viewer in Start's search box, click on it, let it load, then select Custom View then Admin. Events) to see if you are getting: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010, E10F6C3A-F1AE-4ADC-AA9D-2FE6552566 errors? To check if you are continuing to get them pick a specific time to reboot and once back up to desktop check the event viewer again to see if the error pops up again at the time the PC shutdown.

EastCoasthandle, Mar 5, 2024
  3. JohnJD Win User
    Random shutdown and restarts, showing error on Event Viewer TPM-WMI

Hellp, please help, I Keep getting random shutdowns and then restart, yesterday I had 2 today there's been like 5 events already. I opened Event Viewer and I keep finding the same events related to TPM-WMI, it says event Id 1795 Please help me fix this, is getting really annoying, any suggestions? here are the attached screenshots showing the events I've been getting since yesterday that I decided to post here and report it. Thanks. I'm using Windows 10.
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times 401843d1702247314t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error1.jpg

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times 401844d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error5.jpg

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times 401845d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error4.jpg

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times 401846d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error3.jpg

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times 401847d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error2.jpg

JohnJD, Mar 5, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

1. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times - Similar Threads - recent error event

2. Pc power cycles at random times-event viewer flooded with Metadata staging failed errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc power cycles at random times-event viewer flooded with Metadata staging failed errors.: I have tried everything I can think of to prevent my PC from randomly power cycling-it happens on certain websites on chrome, and when trying to run a certain game but thats it. My event viewer is flooded with these Meta data stagin errors. Occasionally it will happen at...
  3. Pc power cycles at random times-event viewer flooded with Metadata staging failed errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc power cycles at random times-event viewer flooded with Metadata staging failed errors.: I have tried everything I can think of to prevent my PC from randomly power cycling-it happens on certain websites on chrome, and when trying to run a certain game but thats it. My event viewer is flooded with these Meta data stagin errors. Occasionally it will happen at...
  4. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  5. PC crash and event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash and event viewer errors: On a game I get a full freeze and feedback from my speakers, only way to reset is to press the reset button.In the event viewer I these errors at the date stamp time of the crash :-SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BKG2VOL$ via...
  6. PC crash and event viewer errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crash and event viewer errors: On a game I get a full freeze and feedback from my speakers, only way to reset is to press the reset button.In the event viewer I these errors at the date stamp time of the crash :-SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BKG2VOL$ via...
  7. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu: A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 7The details view of this entry contains further information.- <Event...
  8. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu: A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 7The details view of this entry contains further information.- <Event...
  9. PC randomly rebooting event viewer saying fatal hardware error in cpu

10. Event viewer: Boot manager is corrupt / Random Freezes and then reboot

Event viewer: Boot manager is corrupt / Random Freezes and then reboot: My desktop computer is always crashing randomly with a buzzing sound before rebooting automatically. Sometimes it won't show image when rebooting ex. No signal or a black screen and I would have to try several times in order for the display to show image. I tried many...