Windows 10: Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power

Discus and support Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I have been experiencing BSOD every few days/ weeks. It has not been consistent at all, sometimes it happens while I'm watching something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BeefCakeGod, Jul 4, 2024 at 4:47 PM.

1. Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power

Recently I have been experiencing BSOD every few days/ weeks. It has not been consistent at all, sometimes it happens while I'm watching something othertimes it happens while I'm not even at the computer and it's just idling. I grabbed the 3 most recent mini dump files I had and hopefully they can point out what's causing this issue. If you need any more information or if the minidumps are not what you need I'll try and get back to you in a timely maner :Windows BSOD minidumps.zip

:)

BeefCakeGod, Jul 4, 2024 at 4:47 PM

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Jul 4, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  3. kernal power event id 41 task category 63

My computer keeps freezing up and when I looked at the logs it says kernal power event id 41 task category 63. I've seen many people ask about that here and nobodies got an answer to it yet.

Scott Hill1, Jul 4, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  4. Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power

Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline

No, it is vice versa, not Kernel-Power 41 is result of BSOD but BSOD may be result of power fault indicated by this event.

Yes, there may be some events before BSOD pointing to BSOD reasons but there is no definitive list unfortunately.

Thema:

Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power

1. Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power - Similar Threads - Recent BSOD caused

2. Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent BSOD caused by event 41, kernal-power: Recently I have been experiencing BSOD every few days/ weeks. It has not been consistent at all, sometimes it happens while I'm watching something othertimes it happens while I'm not even at the computer and it's just idling. I grabbed the 3 most recent mini dump files I had...
  3. Kernal Event 41 and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Event 41 and BSOD: so I was having random restarts and had a BSOD and saw in event viewer that there were multiple critical errors with event code 41 so I reinstalled windows and all the drivers and everything is up to date .no issue was found in hardware scans either . But today I again got a...
  4. Kernal Event 41 and BSOD

Kernal Event 41 and BSOD: so I was having random restarts and had a BSOD and saw in event viewer that there were multiple critical errors with event code 41 so I reinstalled windows and all the drivers and everything is up to date .no issue was found in hardware scans either . But today I again got a...
  5. BSOD Critical Kernal-Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Critical Kernal-Power Event ID 41: Hello,I was playing Escape From Tarkov, a game I'm getting crashes in anyways, but I recently got a BSOD crash and found the following in event viewer at the time of the BSOD crash.General:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused...
  6. BSOD Critical Kernal-Power Event ID 41

BSOD Critical Kernal-Power Event ID 41: Hello,I was playing Escape From Tarkov, a game I'm getting crashes in anyways, but I recently got a BSOD crash and found the following in event viewer at the time of the BSOD crash.General:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused...
  7. event 41 kernal power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event 41 kernal power: i have gone into event viewer and i have this string of text can this tell someone the problem i am having- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  8. event 41 kernal power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event 41 kernal power: i have gone into event viewer and i have this string of text can this tell someone the problem i am having- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  9. event 41 kernal power

10. BSOD: Event 41, Kernal-Power debugging/support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Event 41, Kernal-Power debugging/support: Hello All, Please help me identify what's causing my PC to crash! I use a laptop for most of my day-to-day tasks but I put a PC together for more processing power when working on projects. I built it over the summer using an older motherboard as the base and installed new...