Windows 10: Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

Discus and support Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have been experiencing random reboots and BSOD randomly while I play EFT, it started everyone once and a while but now it is to the point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eyeofthehunter0, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:52 PM.

1. Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

Hello! I have been experiencing random reboots and BSOD randomly while I play EFT, it started everyone once and a while but now it is to the point where its everytime I play. I have tried running every test possible, I've tried random fixes from online, I checked my hardware. I have no clue what the problem is. I have been looking at the minidump files and trying to figure it out from there but no luck.Components: Intel i71300kf, RTX 4060, 32 gbs of vengeance pro ram at 3600mhz

:)

Eyeofthehunter0, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:52 PM

2. BSOD from trying to enter into a raid in Escape From Tarkov

### The Problem ###

When playing the game Escape from Tarkov, my computer will blue screen. this happened when i try to go into a raid and it will load everything but when it is time to enter the session my laptop bsods. It has never happened while I'm in the menus.

and for the most part this has started happening after i had my monitor replaced
    but it cannot be the issue as no other games are having problems
    only tarkov

would also like to mention i can do raids in smaller maps like factory but not any other map

my question is what can i do to solve this issue and what can i do to narrow down the problem ?

### what all have it tired ###

i have tried reinstalling the launcher and the game
    have tried windows diagnostics
    disabling firewall
    increase the paging file size

literally a lot of other things but none of them worked
    this seems to be a consistent issue and there are some fixes on tarkov website too but those did not work also

priyansh pachauri, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:53 PM
  3. woap Win User
    I have trouble when trying to play Escape from Tarkov, getting BSOD.

Hello

I have been struggling with my PC after an upgrade. I bought a new motherboard, cpu, m.2 ssd and RAM. I managed to install it with no problem, the pc was working, i could play different games, Tarkov included. But then i did a clean install of windows, because i wanted windows installed on my new m.2 ssd. I managed to install windows 11, had a few hiccups along the way, BIOS struggled to recognize the m.2 ssd. But i figured that out. But when i wanted to play tarkov on my new hardware, i get BSOD. I've tried to fix it but i cant figure it out, i've followed steps from a few different guides, i've done a ''sfc /scannow'' in cmd. It said it found some corrupt files and restored it. Then i did ''chkdsk /f /x /r c:'' in cmd. It started to repair the drive windows was installed on.

After that the game seemed to work, i could play a few games no problem. But then i took a break, when i came back and started tarkov again the pc crashed.

I think it's connected to windows, not sure. So im about to try to clean install it for the 2nd time.

Here's a link to a minidump, the only dump thing i got from multiple crashes:040124-13421-01.dmp

There's not always a BSOD, often my screens just go totaly black and then the PC reboots.

I can post my specs if that helps.

I hope anyone can help me, thanks.

4. RyanS_11 Win User

Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

I've done all that, gathered a few dumps for you, which I've uploaded in a zipped folder to OneDrive, and I'll share that with you below:

Microsoft OneDrive

The 3 most recent dumps (16:14, 16:32 and 16:47 modified time, assuming you can see that) are dumps that came with a "page fault in non-paged area" blue screen, all when trying to launch Escape from Tarkov. The 14:23 dump is the initial dump, which I shared the debug info in my first post, and then the other dump is from about a week ago, where Tarkov crashed, but the PC didn't blue screen. I included this as it mentions BE Daisy (presumable BattleEye anti-cheat), much like the other 3 dumps.

Happy to let the system run more and gather any more dumps for you, but I've only been able to get blue screens while trying to launch Escape From Tarkov, launched a few other games, and while performance was effected, there were no blue screens or crashes.

Thema:

Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

1. Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov - Similar Threads - Reboots BSOD while

2. Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reboots and BSOD while trying to play Escape from Tarkov: Hello! I have been experiencing random reboots and BSOD randomly while I play EFT, it started everyone once and a while but now it is to the point where its everytime I play. I have tried running every test possible, I've tried random fixes from online, I checked my hardware....
  3. BSOD When Running Escape from Tarkov

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Running Escape from Tarkov: When I've been running EFT for a while 1+ hours I occasionally get a BSOD crash. It varies what the message is, sometimes a kernal issue, sometimes something else. I've reset my OS a few times, most recently yesterday and got the crash again today. I've trade page file sizes,...
  4. BSOD When Running Escape from Tarkov

BSOD When Running Escape from Tarkov: When I've been running EFT for a while 1+ hours I occasionally get a BSOD crash. It varies what the message is, sometimes a kernal issue, sometimes something else. I've reset my OS a few times, most recently yesterday and got the crash again today. I've trade page file sizes,...
  5. Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov: Having Memory Management BSOD's occur when playing Escape From Tarkov, particularly on my PMC, as the error hasn't occured during any of my Scav runs, but has done during my last two PMC raids, generally 15 to 20 minutes into them. I haven't encountered any BSODs or crashes...
  6. Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov: Having Memory Management BSOD's occur when playing Escape From Tarkov, particularly on my PMC, as the error hasn't occured during any of my Scav runs, but has done during my last two PMC raids, generally 15 to 20 minutes into them. I haven't encountered any BSODs or crashes...
  7. Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD from trying to enter into a raid in Escape From Tarkov

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD from trying to enter into a raid in Escape From Tarkov: ### The Problem ###When playing the game Escape from Tarkov, my computer will blue screen. this happened when i try to go into a raid and it will load everything but when it is time to enter the session my laptop bsods. It has never happened while I'm in the menus.and for the...
  9. BSOD from trying to enter into a raid in Escape From Tarkov

BSOD from trying to enter into a raid in Escape From Tarkov: ### The Problem ###When playing the game Escape from Tarkov, my computer will blue screen. this happened when i try to go into a raid and it will load everything but when it is time to enter the session my laptop bsods. It has never happened while I'm in the menus.and for the...
  10. My computer turns off while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer turns off while trying to play Escape from Tarkov: Hello. I recently bought a computer that should be okay to play most game on a low video settingSpecs: System manufacturer - AsusProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends Inc. 3503,...