Windows 10: Rebooting my laptop ASUS

Discus and support Rebooting my laptop ASUS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop was installing an recent win 11 update but seems like it got stuck, idk. My profile doesn’t pop up anymore, it shows “USER NAME + PASSWORD”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Spencer, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Rebooting my laptop ASUS

my laptop was installing an recent win 11 update but seems like it got stuck, idk. My profile doesn’t pop up anymore, it shows “USER NAME + PASSWORD” which doesn’t work. How do I reset this whole thing?

:)

Christopher Spencer, Jul 1, 2024

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 1, 2024
  3. ASUS U56E Laptop Rebooting Issues

I have an ASUS U56E laptop that has an issue with random restarts.

By that I mean that I can boot the laptop and it will boot fine and anywhere from 1 minute or more the laptop will reboot itself. It always reboots fine.

I have tried to narrow down the issue but haven't found anything to completely solve the issue.

I have noticed there is a chime of some sort just before it shuts down.

I disabled the internal network card and used a USB network adapter and that lessened the frequency of the shutdowns, but they are still occurring,

After disabling the internal netwark adapter and using the USB network adapter I can boot and leave the system idling (doing nothing) that it does not reboot. If I then start browsing with Firefox it will eventually reboot itself again.

I"ve checked the Event Viewer and there are several entries for Kernal Power. Image attached.

Not sure where else to look to see what is causing the laptop to reboot.

Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated.

snifferpro, Jul 1, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

Rebooting my laptop ASUS

n-ster, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Rebooting my laptop ASUS

1. Rebooting my laptop ASUS - Similar Threads - Rebooting laptop ASUS

2. Rebooting my laptop ASUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebooting my laptop ASUS: my laptop was installing an recent win 11 update but seems like it got stuck, idk. My profile doesn’t pop up anymore, it shows “USER NAME + PASSWORD” which doesn’t work. How do I reset this whole thing?...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  5. My Asus A15 laptop on startup reboots twice and then starts as normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus A15 laptop on startup reboots twice and then starts as normal: Hi my Asus A15 laptop reboots twice then starts as normal I have done several checks using CMD but nothing seems to work I have reinstalled windows 11 several times and it still persists doing the same thing hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  6. My Asus A15 laptop on startup reboots twice and then starts as normal

My Asus A15 laptop on startup reboots twice and then starts as normal: Hi my Asus A15 laptop reboots twice then starts as normal I have done several checks using CMD but nothing seems to work I have reinstalled windows 11 several times and it still persists doing the same thing hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  7. My Asus laptop reboots itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  8. My Asus laptop reboots itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  9. My Asus laptop reboots itself

10. ASUS U56E Laptop Rebooting Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS U56E Laptop Rebooting Issues: I have an ASUS U56E laptop that has an issue with random restarts. By that I mean that I can boot the laptop and it will boot fine and anywhere from 1 minute or more the laptop will reboot itself. It always reboots fine. I have tried to narrow down the issue but haven't...