Windows 10: Realtime Priority Issue?

Discus and support Realtime Priority Issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop have buzzing sound when there are sound on high volume on my headset, when i unplug the headset and use the laptop speaker, it works just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hucen KaeL, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Realtime Priority Issue?

My laptop have buzzing sound when there are sound on high volume on my headset, when i unplug the headset and use the laptop speaker, it works just fine, when i use the headset on my phone, it works fine too, this happen just after i close a game that i set to Realtime priority, anyway to fix it?

:)

Hucen KaeL, Sep 6, 2024
  2. Scheich Win User

realtime priority and dualcore

Is it possible to run a program in realtime priority and move all the windows crap threads to the second core *permanently* ?

Scheich, Sep 6, 2024
  3. realtime priority and dualcore

That was exactly my point about single-threaded apps, & assigning them realtime CPU priority manually, in my first post.

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 6, 2024
  4. Valentyn Win User

Realtime Priority Issue?

Start process in realtime priority

This is a follow-up on this question

I need to start a process with the realtime priority.

doesn't result in realtime priority. It sets it to high. Both commands /high and /realtime do the same.

why doesn't it work?

task manager screenshot

Valentyn, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

Realtime Priority Issue?

1. Realtime Priority Issue? - Similar Threads - Realtime Priority Issue

2. Realtime Priority Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtime Priority Issue?: My laptop have buzzing sound when there are sound on high volume on my headset, when i unplug the headset and use the laptop speaker, it works just fine, when i use the headset on my phone, it works fine too, this happen just after i close a game that i set to Realtime...
  3. Realtime Priority Issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtime Priority Issue?: My laptop have buzzing sound when there are sound on high volume on my headset, when i unplug the headset and use the laptop speaker, it works just fine, when i use the headset on my phone, it works fine too, this happen just after i close a game that i set to Realtime...
  4. Realtime 22 downloader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtime 22 downloader: Realtime 22 downloader will not activate after Windows Update. Where did it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtime-22-downloader/8dff261a-bfba-4bf1-9cdb-0a5ea6d0f3d9
  5. Realtime 22 downloader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtime 22 downloader: Realtime 22 downloader will not activate after Windows Update. Where did it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtime-22-downloader/8dff261a-bfba-4bf1-9cdb-0a5ea6d0f3d9
  6. various highlight and priority issues with focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    various highlight and priority issues with focus: since a few days ago I am having a few very annoying issues. some of these only seem to happen when using "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" which is my default way. here is a list:-when in a application that covers my screen chrome, steam, discord ect. in full...
  7. Realtime protection not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Realtime protection not working: the windows defender is not working in my pc. The real time protection is turned off . And i have tried to turn it on but it is not working. what should i do?...
  8. Is it safe to set an app priority to realtime

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to set an app priority to realtime: pls answer View Poll submitted by /u/Totogogo505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdqcw3/is_it_safe_to_set_an_app_priority_to_realtime/
  9. Priority issues

Priority issues: Hi, I have updated my windows recently and I'm having some priority issues with a 3rd party program that manages another application. Just to mention, the priority change has always occurred once and worked as intended, but since the update, it seems like its in conflict and...
  10. Priority

Priority: Hi I no longer find 'set priority' in the right-click menu in Windows 10 Task Manager Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/priority/081ca1e8-01e0-4bc7-87d9-9328e719a07f