Windows 10: Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

Discus and support Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of 07/07/2024, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NGUYỄN HẢI ĐĂNG2, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

As of 07/07/2024, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers?

:)

NGUYỄN HẢI ĐĂNG2, Jul 7, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 7, 2024
  3. My touchpad drivers are missing and it doesn`t work

Hi Paloma, thanks for your help, I haven`t been able to solve the problem, I can`t try the first solution because when I enter to device manager, the driver doesn`t even appear, secondly I tried installing the driver that you gave me, but it didn`t work, and I also installed the manufacturer`s tool and tried scanning for missing drivers, but it said that all the new versions of the drivers were installed. I`m starting to think that maybe its a hardware issue, but I don`t think so, because when I first got this laptop it was working, and as soon as I updated the drivers, it stopped working

Francisco Garces Bertello, Jul 7, 2024
  4. amaan07 Win User

Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

1. Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working - Similar Threads - Realtek Wireless Driver

2. Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working: As of 07/07/2024, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-driver-sometime-doesnt-working/abbdfbb5-4375-4ca9-9a8f-ffd2bf3e9e8f
  3. Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Wireless Driver sometime doesn't working: As of 07/07/2024, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-driver-sometime-doesnt-working/abbdfbb5-4375-4ca9-9a8f-ffd2bf3e9e8f
  4. Realtek audio driver doesn't work with external microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver doesn't work with external microphone: Hi! I've recently encouraged a problem with my microphone. The Realtek audio driver seems to only be able to recognise the laptop mic and not the headset. The headset audio works just fine but the microphone that is used by the system is the laptop one and i can't change...
  5. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  6. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  7. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Realtek Wireless Driver.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Wireless Driver.: As of August 5th, 2021, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-driver/cea49cf4-db1d-4b01-8308-7bd9a58511bb
  9. Windows bluetooth driver sometimes doesn't works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows bluetooth driver sometimes doesn't works: So I just re-install my windows and sometimes the bluetooth driver won't work when I boot my laptop. I'm using bluetooth keyboard, usually when the login screen appear I can just type with my bluetooth keyboard. But sometimes I just can't type anything, and my keyboard went...
  10. Realtek Wireless Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Wireless Drivers: My system took a critical update which affected my Realtek drivers. Upon reboot this morning I was no longer able to connect to my wireless networks with my wireless adapters. I have tried two, both Realtek. I do not see KB451855 in my list of installed updates. Is anyone...