Windows 10: realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

Discus and support realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the audio on my desktop suddenly quit working, yesterday.none of the control panel nor device manager solutions works.when i tried to re-install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by r j musat, May 13, 2024.

1. r j musat Win User

realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

the audio on my desktop suddenly quit working, yesterday.none of the control panel nor device manager solutions works.when i tried to re-install the latest realtek driver, after the re-boot step, the InstallShield Wizard ended up giving me the error code cited in the title of this post.to wit: no driver supported in this packageProcessor IntelR CoreTM i3-9100T CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎2021-‎10-‎22 OS build 22000.282 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack

:)

r j musat, May 13, 2024
  2. joetim1 Win User

Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To This

joetim1, May 13, 2024
  3. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

Rodolphe Macabéo, May 13, 2024
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I can't find a way to disable secure boot.
    I have a DG41WV mobo and it doesn't have this option under security, boot, advanced tabs.
    Am i missing something?
    since this issue, I can't install the mod driver . Shows
    Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !! [Error Code : -0001]

JoeBoyka, May 13, 2024
Thema:

1. realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package - Similar Threads - realtek driver installation

2. realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package: the audio on my desktop suddenly quit working, yesterday.none of the control panel nor device manager solutions works.when i tried to re-install the latest realtek driver, after the re-boot step, the InstallShield Wizard ended up giving me the error code cited in the title of...
  3. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  4. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  5. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001: I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a horrible fuzzing sound for the people I'm talking to when gaming I downloaded this driver on my old computer to stop the...
  10. Install Realtek HD Audi Driver Failure!! [Error code : -0001] cannot install realtek driver

Install Realtek HD Audi Driver Failure!! [Error code : -0001] cannot install realtek driver: My problem started with headphones. Previous day everything worked fine, but the next day headphones didn't make any sound, I plugged them in phone and they worked. So first thing I did, UpdatedRealtek drivers and it said it's up to date, then I went to device manager and...