Windows 10: Realtek Audio Speakers not working

Discus and support Realtek Audio Speakers not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aidan28., Apr 28, 2022.

1. Aidan28. Win User

Realtek Audio Speakers not working

Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays. Volume is turned up, Realtek audio drivers are all up to date. I am confused on why my speakers are not working. When I use the audio trouble shoot it says the problem is "Audio Services not responding". I go into services and restart Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint and restart my computer yet the problem is not

:)

Aidan28., Apr 28, 2022

2. Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

I just built a new rig with a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard and Win 10 64bit 1903. I downloaded the driver from my motherboard's site (Realtek high definition audio driver ver:8668_UAD_WHQL_DTS) and then ran the powershell script to detect the driver type.

Since I couldn't get more than 1 output, I also tried the latest driver in the 1st post (HDA DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.8716.1).

No matter what is plugged in, I only have 1 playback/output device.

• I plug my speakers into rear panel = audio plays out the speakers and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel = audio plays out my headphones and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel and speakers into rear panel = audio plays out of front panel and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)

I used to be able to switch between front and rear when both were plugged in. Anyone have any suggestions?

monsterenergy22, Apr 28, 2022
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Post your FXConfigurator 2 screenshot (Realtek speakers endpoints) & try load W10_8.1_Realtek_Render.ini - >apply - >restart audio services ( only realtek audio effect)
    make sure you select correct
    *89920-60863cd925672213eb997f6f38b7054c.jpg*

alanfox2000, Apr 28, 2022
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in"

If your case has two front panel audio connection options, did you use the
    HD audio
    motherboard connector ?

AC97 is 'legacy' and may not work on some current motherboards.

( There may also be an option to switch between HD and AC97 in the Realtek audio manager, or BIOS

when using an HD audio connector. If your Realtek audio manager has this option, play around with

this for different results with the other settings that control front and back panels )

- Do either speaker or headphone show in Device Manager, Control Panel > Sound,

and the Realtek audio manager ?

'I have like 2 headphones plugged in and two front speakers '

- Start out with either speakers, or a headphone until you get the audio going.

Use the rear outputs for the speakers, and front for headphones.

I would be inclined to try and get the rear speaker output going first because it is connected

directly to the motherboard.

BossDweeb, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Speakers not working - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Speakers

2. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  3. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  4. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  6. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  7. Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working

Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working: So today i did a Support assist update on my Dell G3 15 laptop, it all went fine and after i ended up with no sound in my headphones and speakers Realtek R Audio. The only way i can hear audio is if i connect my bluetooth earphones, they work, but my laptop speakers and usual...
  8. Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work: I open the Realtek Console app and click Speakers under Playback Devices. That's it, the app closes. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it won't work. Please help. Before I started to use this app, I had once uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek...
  9. Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work: I open the Realtek Audio Console app and click Speakers under Playback Devices. That's it, the app closes. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it won't work. Please help....
  10. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working: I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while. After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth...