Windows 10: Reading minidumps after BSOD

Discus and support Reading minidumps after BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Friends, I got 2 BSOD in two days and I am unable to load the dumps in Windbg. PC booted up fine after both BSOD. Here is the minidumps: BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Archie Johnson1, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Reading minidumps after BSOD

Hello Friends, I got 2 BSOD in two days and I am unable to load the dumps in Windbg. PC booted up fine after both BSOD. Here is the minidumps: BSOD Minidump.rarI have already tried updating all my drivers. I am going to run a memory test next.Thanks in advance.

:)

Archie Johnson1, Jul 22, 2024
  2. OleLarsen Win User

BSOD and minidumps

Every few days I get a BSOD and I dont know how to read/analyze minidumps. Can anybody help?

OleLarsen, Jul 22, 2024
  3. BSOD Crashing, need minidump reading help

Since you're not getting minidumps, try forcing Windows to create them by following the step above.

After doing the steps, open PUBG and see if minidump files are created.

Jonathan Deives, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Reading minidumps after BSOD

Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown Reading minidumps after BSOD :( .

Patrauleac, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Reading minidumps after BSOD

1. Reading minidumps after BSOD - Similar Threads - Reading minidumps BSOD

2. Reading minidumps after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading minidumps after BSOD: Hello Friends, I got 2 BSOD in two days and I am unable to load the dumps in Windbg. PC booted up fine after both BSOD. Here is the minidumps: BSOD Minidump.rarI have already tried updating all my drivers. I am going to run a memory test next.Thanks in advance....
  3. Reading minidumps after BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading minidumps after BSOD: Hello Friends, I got 2 BSOD in two days and I am unable to load the dumps in Windbg. PC booted up fine after both BSOD. Here is the minidumps: BSOD Minidump.rarI have already tried updating all my drivers. I am going to run a memory test next.Thanks in advance....
  4. Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump

Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump: Hi all, I've been getting constant blue screens for the past few weeks and I'm not 100% sure what it is. Recently I've upgraded my PC a bit so I'm assuming it probably has to do with that, I've upgraded the RAM, CPU Cooler and case, and I'm thinking it's likely the RAM.The...
  5. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  6. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  7. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

8. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  9. Need help reading BSOD minidump

Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  10. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging