Windows 10: Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

Discus and support Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReinhartH, Oct 20, 2024 at 7:47 AM.

1. ReinhartH Win User

Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error message " For security reasons, your device or browser cannot connect to a verification server. To prove you are not a spammer, please update your device or browser"I create a new account as i install the OS.I'm currently abroad.A I'm installing windows, how am i supposed to update my device or browser??, its MS installer that is trying to connect.B There is no option to go back one step and try something different.

:)

2. TALXV Win User

Beat the Robots Loop

Did you get a useful answer? I’m in the same “Help us beat the robots” loop.

3. on screen (Help us beat the robot ) and some capcha had to fill but after completing the capcha login not continue and no option is then so how could login

I buy a new laptop with windows 11 but I can't login in after completing chapche completing and now no option to login in windows or Microsoft. There is no option to login, only HELP US TO BEAT THE ROBOT is display. so please suggest

4. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

Beats Audio

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with audio problem.

This issue may occur due to the out dated driver. Try the below method and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Windows sound troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshoot on the search bar and click on
      troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and click on
      Playing audio.

• Now click on Advanced button and click on
      Next.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps provided.

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the beat audio driver and check. Follow the below information provided.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Universal Serial Bus Controller and expand it.

• Right click on the beat driver and click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 20, 2024 at 7:51 AM
Thema:

Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

1. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots - Similar Threads - installing Fails Help

2. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots: Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error message " For security reasons, your device or browser cannot connect to a verification server. To prove you are not a spammer,...
  3. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots: Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error message " For security reasons, your device or browser cannot connect to a verification server. To prove you are not a spammer,...
  4. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  5. Beat the Robots Loop

Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  6. Beat the Robots Loop

7. on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...

on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...: I buy a new laptop with windows 11 but I can't login in after completing chapche completing and now no option to login in windows or Microsoft. There is no option to login, only HELP US TO BEAT THE ROBOT is display. so please suggest...
  8. Stuck on beat the robots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on beat the robots: I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?!...
  9. Stuck on beat the robots

Stuck on beat the robots: I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?!...
  10. Stuck on beat the robots