Windows 10: RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

Discus and support RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have newly reinstalled 2 windows 11 devices, and I am trying to connect one from the other. So I enabled RDP, and when I run the .rdp file that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by METEHAN484848, Dec 23, 2022.

1. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

Hi, I have newly reinstalled 2 windows 11 devices, and I am trying to connect one from the other. So I enabled RDP, and when I run the .rdp file that I was using before, the connection establishes fine, but what happens is;The host pc doesn't log off as it used to The client gets kinda stuck at a blurry login screen, I cant see the login texts and all, just a blurry background. BUT it's not completely stuck because I can see the power and accessibility options on bottom right, and I can actually shutdown or restart the host pc. But whatever I do, I cannot move on from blurry background an

:)

METEHAN484848, Dec 23, 2022

2. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry.
    I can use the power, network and easy of access buttons but that is it.

Safe mode will not start, restarting 3 times does not take me to the repair screen, ctrl+alt+delete does nothing, I even tried using ctrl+F8 and nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix/bypass the login screen?

HexedShadowWolf, Dec 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 stuck on login screen

It sounds like you are describing a similar issue to the one discussed on the thread titled "PC stuck at a
    blurry login screen
    ."

In that thread, the original poster says, “I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load
    the password box and the screen remains blurry.”

Several people have found the answer from ForjoAtinxan in that same thread helpful.

Siobhan Flanigan, Dec 23, 2022
  4. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Dec 23, 2022
Thema:

RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

1. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen - Similar Threads - RDP connection immediately

2. Windows stuck on blurry login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows stuck on blurry login screen: I rest my computer recently and a few weeks later whenever I try to open windows it will enter the blurry screen before I can enter my pin but never let me enter my pin. Safe mode also doesn't work for me either....
  3. Windows stuck on blurry login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on blurry login screen: I rest my computer recently and a few weeks later whenever I try to open windows it will enter the blurry screen before I can enter my pin but never let me enter my pin. Safe mode also doesn't work for me either....
  4. Windows stuck on blurry login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  6. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  7. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen: Hi, I have newly reinstalled 2 windows 11 devices, and I am trying to connect one from the other. So I enabled RDP, and when I run the .rdp file that I was using before, the connection establishes fine, but what happens is;The host pc doesn't log off as it used to The client...
  8. windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry): Hey friends, First this is the hardware I have on the computer : Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267) Memory : 4GB DDR2 System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive. I have a strange computer problem that...
  9. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC stuck at a blurry login screen: I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the...
  10. Getting stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting stuck at the login screen: A new issue seems to have appeared on a fairly recent clean install of Windows. This is a UEFI install from USB using the most up to date Anniversary Update. It had been working perfectly for a month or so but over the last few days I have noticed on boot up a rather long...