Windows 10: randomly given school computer level restrictions

Discus and support randomly given school computer level restrictions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Having a weird issue, earlier today I discovered that on YouTube I have restricted mode forcibly turned on without anyway of turning it off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick wahlburgen, Apr 18, 2023.

1. randomly given school computer level restrictions

Hi,Having a weird issue, earlier today I discovered that on YouTube I have restricted mode forcibly turned on without anyway of turning it off the toggle is greyed out and there is nothing beneath it to enable the toggle I also am unable to access safe search filtered sites like Mozilla to install a new browser or reddit so I'm pretty stumped on what to do. Can confirm that Mozilla and reddit were accessible on my phone but were "not loading" for my browserI will also mention that this issue either spread to or came from my phone as the exact same thing is happening there too, though I can

:)

Patrick wahlburgen, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

randomly given school computer level restrictions

1. randomly given school computer level restrictions - Similar Threads - randomly given school

2. randomly given school computer level restrictions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    randomly given school computer level restrictions: Hi,Having a weird issue, earlier today I discovered that on YouTube I have restricted mode forcibly turned on without anyway of turning it off the toggle is greyed out and there is nothing beneath it to enable the toggle I also am unable to access safe search filtered sites...
  3. randomly given school computer level restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly given school computer level restrictions: Hi,Having a weird issue, earlier today I discovered that on YouTube I have restricted mode forcibly turned on without anyway of turning it off the toggle is greyed out and there is nothing beneath it to enable the toggle I also am unable to access safe search filtered sites...
  4. School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......: I previously used a school account on my personal PC which added restrictions to my PC. I've since removed the account, but after restarting the restrictions remained things like backup settings, device manager, policy settings. Is there an extra step I require to do?...
  5. School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......: I previously used a school account on my personal PC which added restrictions to my PC. I've since removed the account, but after restarting the restrictions remained things like backup settings, device manager, policy settings. Is there an extra step I require to do?...
  6. School Computer Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Computer Reset: I got my hands on a school computer about to be thrown into the trash, that was getting replaced by newer ones. I cant access an account so I cant actually get into windows. Is there any way to fully reset the computer ? the bios also have password that I don't know...
  7. School Locked Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Locked Computer: Hi! about 1 month ago I left my school and I have an old laptop I used at the school that they provided me. They said I can keep it but all the restrictions and logins are on there. I can log into the computer but can't access any settings or admin programs. I tried to do a...
  8. Trouble with disabling school/ admin restriction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with disabling school/ admin restriction: I cant seem to run applications as admin. Every thing i searched online is not working. Can i get help? submitted by /u/orange_manta05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5h4oc/trouble_with_disabling_school_admin_restriction/
  9. Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer: If this were my personal computer, I wouldn't have asked about this but I'm using a computer distributed by the school, and I'm worried I may have done something to the computer. Randomly during the day, a noise will happen that sounds like when you try to use an Alt command...
  10. Should a teen at boarding school be given their own Microsoft Windows account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should a teen at boarding school be given their own Microsoft Windows account?: We've got a 15 year old going off to boarding school, and I'm wondering about the relative wisdom of initially putting the whole Microsoft Windows account under their name/email (since I won't be around to proctor/troubleshoot issues with the laptop most of the year) vs...