Windows 10: Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

Discus and support Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RamadhanyCandra, May 15, 2023.

1. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no problem detected3. Check Disk with chkdsk /f /r no problem detected4. Stress test CPU with prime95 for around 5 hours no problem detected5. Update to the latest Windows update6. Update to the latest driver7. Upgrade from win 10 to win 118. do all the dism and sfc and sometimes they fix something but mostly no proble

:)

RamadhanyCandra, May 15, 2023
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, May 15, 2023
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, May 15, 2023
  4. ConiGL Win User

Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

ConiGL, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

1. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys - Similar Threads - Randomly BSOD ntkrnlp

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  6. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  7. Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD): Hello, I have been having many random reboots / crashes while gaming lately. When I am gaming my game will freeze, then the screen will go black, then the sound will turn static, and my PC will reboot. I have figured out through the minidump file that this is being caused by...
  8. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  9. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL: Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...