Windows 10: Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

Discus and support Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ariel Flaig De Marchi, Oct 19, 2024 at 8:37 PM.

1. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about memory dump. As I use an unhealthy amount tabs open in my browser, I thought it strange, but didn't think much of it. Till it happened again and again, even when I had dramatically cut down on the number of tabs. Though it did make the time between them longer, but this can be just my imagination.Finding it strange, I tried to look for something that I had installed in this period, but the only thing was an WSL2 virtual machine that I transferred

:)

Ariel Flaig De Marchi, Oct 19, 2024 at 8:37 PM

2. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, Oct 19, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  3. Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on Windows 10 22H2

Hi,

since about 3 days i'm getting random bluescreens (Win 10 22H2) with code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133).

Sometimes when gaming and sometimes just in browser watching videos.

The PC just completely freezes and a buzzing sound is on my headphones. After about 20 seconds the BSOD appears.

The crashing driver seems to be changing every time:

- ndis.sys (Network Driver)

- nvlddmkm.sys (Nvidia Driver)

- mouclass.sys (Mouse Class Driver)

Here are the latest 3 minidumps:

Dropbox

After first few BSODs

- Windows RAM test on boot says everything ok

- No errors on...

• chkdsk
    • dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    • dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • sfc /scannow
    - Temps are fine

- SSDs SMART are OK

- BIOS updated

- Newest Nvidia Driver

- Newest Intel ME Driver

- Newest Samsung SSD Drivers

- Newest Logitech Driver

- Newest Bitdefender Total Sec

- No new Win updates open (except the faulty KB5034441)

- Can't find any new driver updates in device manager

No Hardware changes for years.

The only thing I've changed on sunday was enabling Hyper-V in BIOS for WSL and Docker.

In Windows Features Hyper-V is still unselected. Maybe it has something to do with that but I can't see reason why. Docker is not running while BSOD.

I'm not able to provoke the BSODs. They seem to be completely random.

Any ideas How to find the problem?

Have a great day <3

NotSoFunnyClown, Oct 19, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Thema:

Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

1. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random restarts due

2. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about memory dump. As I use an unhealthy amount tabs open in my browser, I thought it strange, but didn't think much of it. Till it...
  3. Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restarts due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hello there!Since around 1 to 2 days ago I had a around 3 to 4 BSODs. All of them with the same "DPC watchdog violation" and saying something about memory dump. As I use an unhealthy amount tabs open in my browser, I thought it strange, but didn't think much of it. Till it...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hey, Please help me to analyze whats behind of the BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10: Hey, Please help me to analyze whats behind of the BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - BSODs on Windows 10

7. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  8. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  9. Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133)

Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133): Hi guys, This is Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop Winver 2004 that keep crashing with the DPC Watchdog Violation 133. I ran the Windbg with Anlyze-v and came up with the following error codes which by googling rtwlane seems to be the Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan card. How do I...
  10. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....