Windows 10: random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by firezzz, May 16, 2023.

1. firezzz Win User

random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9 5950x64GB Trident Z RAM using DOCPASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero, BIOS version 4402EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3Samsung 980 Pro as my OS driveI have tried the following but to no avail:memtest, passed overnightupdating BIOS and driversusing default CPU clocksreplacing CMOS batterymaking sure temps are in checkchecking drives for errors/c

:)

firezzz, May 16, 2023
  2. Bambi_04 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, May 16, 2023
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) Keeps Occurring

Hi, my son's PC keeps freezing and crashing. Most often it's a 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, but sometimes other error codes too. I don't have the debug tools etc to analyse it.

Can anybody help diagnose what's going wrong please or offer advice? Any help would be much appreciated.

BenedictPowell, May 16, 2023
  4. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 16, 2023
Thema:

random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - random restarts DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  3. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...
  4. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...
  5. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi there,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me. I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it.Crash Dump:21: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi,Rather than the last resort of resetting my PC, I was hoping someone might be able to help me analyse my minidump files. I suspect it's a driver issue, but I'm not sure how to diagnose which one it is.As a bit of background, the computer will crash to restart whenever I...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: while I was using my pc it just froze and then bluescreen out of nowhere. I opened the minidump file and this is what I got. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour. - Every crash happened when playing...