Windows 10: Random Pixelation

Discus and support Random Pixelation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer screen is randomly pixelating photos/graphics since the last update! Why and how to fix??!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DIBS#, Feb 20, 2022.

1. DIBS# Win User

Random Pixelation

My computer screen is randomly pixelating photos/graphics since the last update! Why and how to fix??!

:)

DIBS#, Feb 20, 2022

2. Random Pixelated Boxes on user machine

Random Pixelation a608d0b2-9a82-4b11-a5ac-137d1eb4e54d?upload=true.png

I have a windows 7 computer that has been placing pixelated boxes on screen in random programs, random shapes, and random sizes. I know its not the monitor itself as the pixelated box is noticable when i remote into the computer as well. I doesn't move with
    my mouse either. It sits there until i close out the program and then disappears. Only to reappear at what seems to be random later, could be in a different spot, size, or in a different program.

I've attempted driver updates but it states they are up to date.

Any thoughts or ideas are helpful.

Tristan Mains, Feb 20, 2022
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. hpholm Win User

Random Pixelation

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Random Pixelation

1. Random Pixelation - Similar Threads - Random Pixelation

2. Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after...: Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after restarting they went away. It happened twice , what could be the possible reasona nd how can i fix this.?...
  3. Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after...: Random coloured pixels with abstract pattern appeared on my laptop screen. But after restarting they went away. It happened twice , what could be the possible reasona nd how can i fix this.?...
  4. Monitor goes no signal randomly + screen frozen which dots/pixels start appearing on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes no signal randomly + screen frozen which dots/pixels start appearing on the...: I have been having this problem for a month now and it is still not resolved yet. Basically the video shows a monitor that has probably stopped working somehow I mean I'm tryna say that the screen has no response, I tapped on some keys in the keyboard and clicking the mouse,...
  5. Monitor goes no signal randomly + screen frozen which dots/pixels start appearing on the...

Monitor goes no signal randomly + screen frozen which dots/pixels start appearing on the...: I have been having this problem for a month now and it is still not resolved yet. Basically the video shows a monitor that has probably stopped working somehow I mean I'm tryna say that the screen has no response, I tapped on some keys in the keyboard and clicking the mouse,...
  6. Monitor goes no signal randomly + screen frozen which dots/pixels start appearing on the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Screen pixelating randomly

Screen pixelating randomly: My computer sometimes shuts down randomly, and the screen goes black with white and colored pixels scattered around the display. I have no choice but to turn it off with the button and then turn it back on....
  8. Screen pixelating randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelating randomly: My computer sometimes shuts down randomly, and the screen goes black with white and colored pixels scattered around the display. I have no choice but to turn it off with the button and then turn it back on....
  9. Screen pixelating randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?

Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?: It's happen every time except when I play games. It's getting worse when became idle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-keep-randomly-flicking-some-black-and/bbeff16e-3d68-4fe9-8526-a81a4b4f419a