Windows 10: Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow

Discus and support Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I collect the nature background pictures from the windows login picture folder rename them as jpg type and add them to a large collection of pictures I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by primem0ver, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:08 AM.

1. Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow

I collect the nature background pictures from the windows login picture folder rename them as jpg type and add them to a large collection of pictures I use as my backgrounds nature lover here. I have my background set up as a slideshow to switch slides every 10 minutes. During normal use, this 10 minute rotation seems to work on schedule. However, about 70% of the time when I log into Windows for 1-2 years now..., it will rotate through at least 2 slides before stopping., switching every couple of seconds. It is often slides I haven't seen before that only stay on the screen for a se

:)

Thema:

Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow

1. Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow - Similar Threads - Random instant switch

2. Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow: I collect the nature background pictures from the windows login picture folder rename them as jpg type and add them to a large collection of pictures I use as my backgrounds nature lover here. I have my background set up as a slideshow to switch slides every 10 minutes....
  3. Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random instant switch of background after login on slideshow: I collect the nature background pictures from the windows login picture folder rename them as jpg type and add them to a large collection of pictures I use as my backgrounds nature lover here. I have my background set up as a slideshow to switch slides every 10 minutes....
  4. Background /slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background /slideshow: When are you guys going to fix the slideshow/task view problem? Since this latest update, none of my computer slideshows work when I switch to a new desktop task view. They always default back to pictures. I tried fixing it, and I saw other complaints on the same issue, and...
  5. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  6. Login screen slideshow for background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen slideshow for background: Hi all, I love the refreshing new images i get to see when i login to my windows station. But then i see the dead 20 year old picture of the woman running on the beach. Can I make my background change the same way the login screen changes. If not, why not. The computer...
  7. Slideshow for background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow for background: I want to use a slideshow for the background. I have 2 monitors. I would like each monitor to use a different picture of the slideshow. With Pictures, I can do it, but with a slideshow, I can't. Can somebody help me out?...
  8. background slideshow

background slideshow: unable to get slideshow to change background picture in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow/3292776d-7a0d-4056-a3e8-f2a64e6f89db
  9. Background Slideshow

Background Slideshow: With Windows 7 I could set a background slideshow of my pictures by picking from all of my pictures. With Windows 10, it looks like I cannot do that without arranging the chosen pictures in a series first. I admit that I'm not that Windows savvy, but is there any way to set a...
  10. Background switches from Slideshow to Picture

Background switches from Slideshow to Picture: Hey Everyone, I upgraded my computer (Desktop PC) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 RTM and while everything works good, I have an issue with my background settings. I have a folder on a local drive that has all of the pictures that I want in my slide show, and it works...