Windows 10: Random crashes while playing games

Discus and support Random crashes while playing games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jhanson641501, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Random crashes while playing games

Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software. Every test I run, it passes. I have been trying for over 2 weeks to solve this issue. I've done lots of research and cant come up with an answer.Attached is the dump file. Any help will be appreciated. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApCU_j4r0LZwg50YwxcGd_ukoyyprQ?e=Pl1ehT

:)

jhanson641501, Sep 22, 2022

2. Random Game crashes

I am having random crashes of games on my laptop while playing on charging(It usually crashes within 10-15 minutes).The game runs on my integrated intel graphics card(When I disabled amd driver in device manager and played ) but not on my radeon graphics
    card.

I have reinstalled windows updated my graphics card to the latest .I have also rolled back and tried but the issue is yet not resolved.Can anyone help me with this plz????

NishantTiwari2, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Draken Win User
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

Hello,

I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots

So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning.

As suggested in the linked thread I disabled fast startup, which sadly didnt fix the problem.

I also monitored my temperatures which are fine. A workaround that seems to be stable is lowering my graphics settings to very low.

I attached my V2 Logs after a Crash. Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.720)

Draken, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Morgan123 Win User

Random crashes while playing games

New build all games crashing windows 10 pro 1903 18362.418

Hello,

Please, complete your System Specs so we may better help you. I didn't see a PSU listed there.

A software conflict is also a possible cause of the random crash you're experiencing when playing games. To determine if an installed program is causing the crashes, I suggest performing a clean boot.

Be sure to check you're running the newer GPU driver, and your Graphics card settings are correct.

Check Device Manager for driver conflicts.

Hope this helps.

Morgan123, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Random crashes while playing games

1. Random crashes while playing games - Similar Threads - Random crashes while

2. Random crashing while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing while gaming.: Hello, so I have an issue my laptop would crash when I play certain games and then shutdown completely. And the games I played used to work now they don't as well. I had resetted thus pc 3 times and did the safe mode thing and stuff and same issue. Heating is not the issue...
  3. PC randomly crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashing while playing games: Hey I upgraded my old PC about a week ago practically replaced everything anyways and I've been experiencing random crashes while playing games. For some reason, it takes an hour or so to reboot when playing the witcher 3 and about 2 minutes when playing valorant, not sure if...
  4. PC randomly crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly crashing while playing games: Hey I upgraded my old PC about a week ago practically replaced everything anyways and I've been experiencing random crashes while playing games. For some reason, it takes an hour or so to reboot when playing the witcher 3 and about 2 minutes when playing valorant, not sure if...
  5. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  6. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  7. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  8. Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD: Random crashed while playing games and IRQL not less or Equal BSOD 64GiGs 3600Mhz i9 10900K Zotac 3080 Holo Amp Corsair MP510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crashed-while-playing-games-and/7ff82063-7e31-49b2-8156-09e62c1d9e1a
  9. Games Crashes While Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  10. Game crashes while playing

Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...