Windows 10: Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,

Discus and support Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC except for the cooling, MNVe drive, and power supply. I get random crashes and reboots very often whether I am gaming or just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Felix2020, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Felix2020 Win User

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,

I recently built a new PC except for the cooling, MNVe drive, and power supply. I get random crashes and reboots very often whether I am gaming or just idle. BIOS and Windows are up to date.My specs:Asus Rog Strix x670e-a Gaming WIFI motherboard. Ryzen 9 7950x3d CPURog Strix 4080 Super GPUCorsair Platinum DDR5 4x15Gb at default frequenciesI have had this built for less than two weeks. On one occasion, the VRAM light was on on the motherboard. Not sure if this is related, but for some reason, I cannot turn on Memory Integrity under Core Isolation on Windows Security. It says "try resolvi

:)

Felix2020, Sep 7, 2024
  2. JohnJD Win User

Random shutdown and restarts, showing error on Event Viewer TPM-WMI

Hellp, please help, I Keep getting random shutdowns and then restart, yesterday I had 2 today there's been like 5 events already. I opened Event Viewer and I keep finding the same events related to TPM-WMI, it says event Id 1795 Please help me fix this, is getting really annoying, any suggestions? here are the attached screenshots showing the events I've been getting since yesterday that I decided to post here and report it. Thanks. I'm using Windows 10.
    Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, 401843d1702247314t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error1.jpg

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, 401844d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error5.jpg

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, 401845d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error4.jpg

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, 401846d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error3.jpg

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, 401847d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error2.jpg

JohnJD, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Tebi Sa Win User
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your computer. Random crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors can be frustrating to troubleshoot, but analyzing minidump files can provide valuable information about the underlying causes.

Unfortunately, as a text-based AI model, I'm unable to directly access or analyze files or attachments. However, I can provide you with some general guidance on how to analyze minidump files yourself or suggest alternative troubleshooting steps.

1. Analyzing minidump files:
      • To analyze minidump files, you'll need a debugger tool like WinDbg, which is part of the Windows Software Development Kit (SDK). Install the SDK and WinDbg on your computer.
      • Open WinDbg and go to "File" > "Open Crash Dump." Browse and select the minidump file you want to analyze.
      • WinDbg will load the minidump and display information about the crash. Look for the error message or the faulting module that caused the crash. This information can help identify the potential cause of the problem.
      • If you're unfamiliar with WinDbg or analyzing minidump files, you can search for specific error messages or faulting modules online or seek help from forums and communities dedicated to Windows troubleshooting.
    2. Alternative troubleshooting steps:
      • Since you suspect faulty RAM, testing it with new RAM modules is a good step. Faulty RAM can cause various stability issues, including crashes and BSOD errors. Consider ordering new RAM and replacing the existing modules to see if it resolves the problem.
      • Ensure that all your drivers, including motherboard chipset drivers, graphics card drivers, and other hardware drivers, are up to date. Outdated or incompatible drivers can lead to system instability.
      • Monitor your computer's temperature using software like HWMonitor or Core Temp. Overheating components can cause crashes. Make sure your computer's cooling system is working properly and clean any dust buildup on the CPU cooler and other components.
      • Check for any recently installed software or drivers that may be causing conflicts. Uninstalling or rolling back recent changes can help isolate the problem.
      • If the issues persist, you may want to consider seeking assistance from a professional computer technician or contacting the customer support of your computer's manufacturer.
    Remember to always back up your important data before making any major changes to your system or replacing hardware components.

I hope these suggestions help you in troubleshooting and resolving the issues you're experiencing with your computer.

Tebi Sa, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,

TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,

1. Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors, - Similar Threads - Random Crashes Built

2. Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes on my New Built, lots of TPM errors,: I recently built a new PC except for the cooling, MNVe drive, and power supply. I get random crashes and reboots very often whether I am gaming or just idle. BIOS and Windows are up to date.My specs:Asus Rog Strix x670e-a Gaming WIFI motherboard. Ryzen 9 7950x3d CPURog Strix...
  3. Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes: Hi,I've done a clean reset of the computer and, supposedly, everything is installed correctly and working. Drivers are up to date, temperatures look normal, etc.However, my computer every now and again randomly crashes and resets. I rarely see the BSOD but, it still restarts....
  4. Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes: Hi,I've done a clean reset of the computer and, supposedly, everything is installed correctly and working. Drivers are up to date, temperatures look normal, etc.However, my computer every now and again randomly crashes and resets. I rarely see the BSOD but, it still restarts....
  5. New built crashes, freezes and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New built crashes, freezes and restarts: Hello, i reinstaled my win 10 on brand new build to win 11 and sometimes i got slow stutters, sometimes out of nowhere random black screens on both monitors, sometimes is just restarts itself and sometimes in just freezes and crash or freezes and i have to turn it of.I have...
  6. Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes: Hello I built a new PC and am experiencing random crashes sometimes days apart. I only saw a blue screen once but the system does restart. AMD Ryzen 3700x Gigabyte X570 Elite pro wifi motherboard Zotac geforce 1080 extreme 32GB Ram 3600w/ XMP enabled 2400 without...
  7. Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability

Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability: My brother's computer keeps getting BSODs, and he's having other issues where programs are randomly crashing as well. It can happen to any program, and Windows services are randomly crashing too according to Event Viewer. I've done the usual stuff: updated all drivers, ran...
  8. New pc restarts randomly and a lot

New pc restarts randomly and a lot: /Hello! I ve just bought a new pc and installed windows 10. I've tried everything from disabling automatic restart and all the steps from all the tutorials. I've checked on event viewer and found the following message The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe...
  9. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Random BSOD's on a New Built PC: Hey Guys, It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is my first time building a PC. So, i'm not good at diagnosing these problems. Any help would be appreciated. *Smile 48721
  10. Random BSOD on new built

Random BSOD on new built: Hello, This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me. I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After...