Windows 10: Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

Discus and support Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I installed a new Processor into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KLEIN AYEN GUINTU, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

Hello, Ever since I installed a new Processor into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION just to name a few. I have done research in order to fix these errors. I ran chkdsk via the command prompt, ran Windows memory diagnostics, and the driver verifier tool. However, the driver ver

:)

KLEIN AYEN GUINTU, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Ricko66 Win User

Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error):

Faulting application name: Verdun.exe, version: 2019.2.4.15146, time stamp: 0x5d65bc48

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003ffca4ea3081

Faulting process ID: 0x1760

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5859441ddbe1a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WW1GameSeries\Verdun\Verdun.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 47476bd7-22fa-4760-b22b-07598c183ba1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have also been having random blue screens with the errors PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

I have used windows Driver Verifier and I managed to get some blue screens that point to the clipsp.sys driver but I don't think the content of the blue screen contains everything meaningful.

The crashes do not seem to happen in Safe Mode.

In the past months I have tried almost everything:

• Clean boot
    • Updated windows to latest version
    • Used all tools to check integrity or corruption like sfc, chkdsk, ecc.
    • Clean reinstalled windows multiple times
    • Replaced RAM modules
    • Replaced motherboard
    The crashes still happen. Since I have no idea what is causing these crashes my next step will be replacing the CPU...

Ricko66, Jul 25, 2024
  3. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Law-II Win User

Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

1. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes - Similar Threads - Random blue screen

2. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes: Hello, Ever since I installed a new Processor into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include...
  3. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  4. random game crashes and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random game crashes and blue screens: i went to the event viewer and saw this error :The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x0000022850e651ec, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff9189f150f3c0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. random game crashes and blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random game crashes and blue screens: i went to the event viewer and saw this error :The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x0000022850e651ec, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff9189f150f3c0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. random game crashes and blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes

Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes: So as of last week as I'm writing this I've been encountering blue screen crashes more and more and it's gotten so bad to the point where I can't even use my computer for an hour before it blue screens. The error codes that I've encountered so far have been numerous but the...
  8. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes: Hello, Ever since I installed a new water cooler into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include...
  9. Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes

Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes: Hi there! Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. A few times per week, my laptop shows a blue error screen. However, it is very hard to identify what exactly the problem is. I've seen different stopcodes, which all could relate to driver issues. However, I've already...
  10. Regular Blue Screens...but with different stop codes

Regular Blue Screens...but with different stop codes: Over the course of the last few weeks, my PC has been periodically blue screening. It seems to happen randomly at any time, but the confusing kicker is that the stop code is different every time it happens. These are the ones that have shown up: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT...