Windows 10: Quitting OneDrive

Discus and support Quitting OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. If I quit OneDrive, would those data and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack Stoller1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Quitting OneDrive

In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. If I quit OneDrive, would those data and files be deleted from my pc's C drive?

:)

Jack Stoller1, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Quitting OneDrive

1. Quitting OneDrive - Similar Threads - Quitting OneDrive

2. Trying to Quit OneDrive, thought I resolved it, but ran into an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Quit OneDrive, thought I resolved it, but ran into an issue.: I quit One Drive correctly with the "Quit One Drive" button under settings on my computer. I even unlinked this computer on my One Drive, but when my computer re-started today One Drive came back and synced the items I deleted from One Drive completely in recycled. It ended...
  3. Trying to Quit OneDrive, thought I resolved it, but ran into an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Quit OneDrive, thought I resolved it, but ran into an issue.: I quit One Drive correctly with the "Quit One Drive" button under settings on my computer. I even unlinked this computer on my One Drive, but when my computer re-started today One Drive came back and synced the items I deleted from One Drive completely in recycled. It ended...
  4. Trying to Quit OneDrive, thought I resolved it, but ran into an issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSOD Memory Management issue has persisted for quite a while, and i could use a hand...

BSOD Memory Management issue has persisted for quite a while, and i could use a hand...: I have an issue while gaming with one or two particular games that cause my computer to blue screen. Most often the blue screen error is Memory management. I am running 2 16gb sticks of DDR4. I'm not a computer wiz, but I've recently been pointed towards checking out my dump...
  6. BSOD Memory Management issue has persisted for quite a while, and i could use a hand...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management issue has persisted for quite a while, and i could use a hand...: I have an issue while gaming with one or two particular games that cause my computer to blue screen. Most often the blue screen error is Memory management. I am running 2 16gb sticks of DDR4. I'm not a computer wiz, but I've recently been pointed towards checking out my dump...
  7. Quitting OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quitting OneDrive: In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. Now i have 100GB of data and files on my OneDrive. If I quit OneDrive would it delete the data and files from my pc?...
  8. Quitting OneDrive

Quitting OneDrive: In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. Now i have 100GB of data and files on my OneDrive. If I quit OneDrive would it delete the data and files from my pc?...
  9. Would it cause problems if I quit OneDrive in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would it cause problems if I quit OneDrive in Task Manager?: So, today, "Microsoft OneDrive (32 bit)" decided that it needs almost 40% of my CPU for god-knows-what. I've never even used it, since I just copy important stuff over to an external hardrive, maybe a USB-stick or two if it's really important. So is there any harm in just...
  10. OneDrive Quits Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...