Windows 10: Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage

Discus and support Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is Quin printer 1.5.3.2 error? This automatic download from Microsoft has caused so many errors on my computer. Can't find anything on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angela Pennock, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:42 AM.

1. Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage

What is Quin printer 1.5.3.2 error? This automatic download from Microsoft has caused so many errors on my computer. Can't find anything on Microsoft support. How do I remove it?

:)

Angela Pennock, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:42 AM
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

4. Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage

Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:43 AM
Thema:

Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage

1. Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage - Similar Threads - Quin printer Error

2. Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quin printer 1.5.3.2 Error mesage: What is Quin printer 1.5.3.2 error? This automatic download from Microsoft has caused so many errors on my computer. Can't find anything on Microsoft support. How do I remove it?...
  3. Fn+1 , +2 , +3 doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn+1 , +2 , +3 doesnt work.: So I use a keyboard Tuf Gaming K5 and I use the app armoury crate because I have a laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus , so today I started having a problem: There is no light on the keyboard. In the app when I press profile 1 for my keyboard Fn+1 there is no light on my keyboard and I...
  4. Fn+1 , +2 , +3 doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn+1 , +2 , +3 doesnt work.: So I use a keyboard Tuf Gaming K5 and I use the app armoury crate because I have a laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus , so today I started having a problem: There is no light on the keyboard. In the app when I press profile 1 for my keyboard Fn+1 there is no light on my keyboard and I...
  5. Quin printer 1.5.3.2- install error ox8oofo2ob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quin printer 1.5.3.2- install error ox8oofo2ob: How can I stop this error from retrying to install? I do not have this printer. I ran the troubleshooter, and it didn't help. I have Windows 11 on my computer. Thank you...
  6. Quin printer 1.5.3.2- install error ox8oofo2ob

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quin printer 1.5.3.2- install error ox8oofo2ob: How can I stop this error from retrying to install? I do not have this printer. I ran the troubleshooter, and it didn't help. I have Windows 11 on my computer. Thank you...
  7. Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Fortnite Matchmaking error 1, 2, or 3. Fortnite is an online video game with three distinct game modes with the same gameplay and engine. But recently, some users have complained about facing errors while matchmaking in Fortnite....
  8. Only 1 of 2 printer displays as a printer Selection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only 1 of 2 printer displays as a printer Selection: I have 2 printers on my network however only one is showing as a selection when I want to print for example an email. I can go into setup and successfully send test prints from both printers. I even made the one that won't display my default. But it still won't display....
  9. 1 monitors 2 printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 monitors 2 printers: how do I get my screen and printouts to show black properly as black not grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1-monitors-2-printers/7971484a-14b1-4a85-a6e0-f047d86915b8
  10. Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC that is suffering from random freezes, everything locks up, no response to keyboard, mouse, Ctrl/Alt/Del. It can freeze from anything from 1 to 5 or more minutes, 3 or 4 times in an evening, then 'wakes up' and works as if all fine. I believe...