Windows 10: quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...

Discus and support quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; QuickBooks 2024 will not load in Windows 11. Error message is "QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file. I have spent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Rader1, Sep 10, 2024.

1. quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...

QuickBooks 2024 will not load in Windows 11. Error message is "QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file. I have spent hours with QuickBooks support and they cannot fix because it appears to be a Windows MSXML problem. How can I fix this problem?

:)

Thomas Rader1, Sep 10, 2024

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

For security, Intuit does not support this browser or browser version.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 10, 2024
  3. Windows 10 & Quickbooks

I am also running Quickbooks Pro 2010. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I am having the PDF converter problem.

I tried to run the PDF Utility. It did not fix the problem.

The Quickbooks PDF converter is listed in my printers, however when I open a form in Quickbooks and try to print or send the form I get an Activation Error "Printer not activated, error code -20", followed by two other Intuit and Quickbooks error messages.

If I do a print preview in Quickbooks and then look at the printer options, the Quickbooks PDF Converter does not show in the list. Interesting that if I open any document outside of Quickbooks and select Print, the Quickbooks PDF Converter does show in
    the list.

Also, after I try to print or send the forms in Quickbooks and getting the errors, somehow the Quickbooks PDF Converter is now set at the default printer, and I have reset my default.

I really would appreciate a solution for this. I can not afford to pay $200+ dollars to upgrade Quickbooks. It seems that I may need to back out the Windows 10 upgrade?

Lorie Campbell, Sep 10, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...

quickbooks anyone???? HELPPP

Sry, The files are stored in the same location as the Quickbooks app. > C:\Program Files\Intuit\Quickbooks, or could also be in My documents (normally if backed up).

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 10, 2024
Thema:

quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...

1. quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered... - Similar Threads - quickbooks 2024 load

2. quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quickbooks 2024 will not load to windows 11. error message is quickbooks has encountered...: QuickBooks 2024 will not load in Windows 11. Error message is "QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file. I have spent hours with QuickBooks support and they cannot fix because it appears to be a Windows MSXML problem. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11: I use QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Accountant edition on my Laptop. Laptop details are: Acer Aspire 3, A315-55G-53X2, Intel Core i5 -10210U, 8GB DDR4 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce MX 230 with 2GB VRAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD.Currently I have Windows 10 and I have updated with all Windows...
  4. Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11: I use QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Accountant edition on my Laptop. Laptop details are: Acer Aspire 3, A315-55G-53X2, Intel Core i5 -10210U, 8GB DDR4 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce MX 230 with 2GB VRAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD.Currently I have Windows 10 and I have updated with all Windows...
  5. Windows 11 and QuickBooks

Windows 11 and QuickBooks: Will Windows 11 support QuickBooks 2019 Desktop version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-quickbooks/592bab99-303b-4e85-b7df-3861a36aa283
  6. Windows 11 and QuickBooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and QuickBooks: Will Windows 11 support QuickBooks 2019 Desktop version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-quickbooks/592bab99-303b-4e85-b7df-3861a36aa283
  7. Windows/Quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows/Quickbooks: Until the middle of June by Quickbooks program worked fine. Around that time there was both a Windows and Quickbooks update. Since then my Quickbooks will load but crashes when I try to open a data file. I spent 2 days with Quickbooks tech support and 1 day with Windows tech...
  8. quickbooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    quickbooks: i updated from 2013 to 2019 quickbooks and lost everything . is there any way to recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/c6de9553-3b99-4b63-83ed-12c84abb7cb4"
  9. Quickbook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quickbook: I'm receiving a runtime error message showing abnormal program termination. I am using Windows 10 64-bit. The program is Quickbook 2016 . It was working fine yesterday, bur after booting the computer this morning, the error message appeared when I tried to open the program....
  10. Quickbooks

Quickbooks: What could be the cause of the error Windows can't find your program files? All Quick Books programs won't open, Intuit has no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/700c2f6e-766a-43eb-b16d-133409bf435c