Windows 10: Quick question

Discus and support Quick question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Quick question

I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?

:)

Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Quick question

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Quick question

1. Quick question - Similar Threads - Quick question

2. Quick RoboCopy question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick RoboCopy question: Hello there, was wondering if someone with knowledge could let me know if this works.I'm trying to clean up my C: drive a bit, so i'm moving programs to another drive. Ive moved all i can with the "Move" option, and the apps that allow you to reinstall them with a directory....
  3. Quick RoboCopy question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick RoboCopy question: Hello there, was wondering if someone with knowledge could let me know if this works.I'm trying to clean up my C: drive a bit, so i'm moving programs to another drive. Ive moved all i can with the "Move" option, and the apps that allow you to reinstall them with a directory....
  4. Quick question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick question.: Hello, so I disabled two services in Windows 11.. One is human interface and the other has NPS and some numbers as a name.. and I cannot boot into windows anymore. It is a black screen that only mouse cursor works. Safe mode and safe mode with command prompt also don't work....
  5. Quick question.

Quick question.: Hello, so I disabled two services in Windows 11.. One is human interface and the other has NPS and some numbers as a name.. and I cannot boot into windows anymore. It is a black screen that only mouse cursor works. Safe mode and safe mode with command prompt also don't work....
  6. My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access: My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appears to Have a Blue Question Mark in Quick AccessHello Microsoft Support,I’m experiencing an issue with my internal hard drives on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower. The drives, which should be 500 GB each, are not appearing correctly in Windows and don't...
  7. My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access

My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access: My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appears to Have a Blue Question Mark in Quick AccessHello Microsoft Support,I’m experiencing an issue with my internal hard drives on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower. The drives, which should be 500 GB each, are not appearing correctly in Windows and don't...
  8. I have an important question regarding virtual memory. I hope for a quick response from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an important question regarding virtual memory. I hope for a quick response from...: I use a Samsung 512GB PM991a NVMe SSD. Can I use it to increase the virtual memory and will it negatively affect the life of the SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-important-question-regarding-virtual/41aefd3b-e753-4a2b-bc8a-5dc4eb0b48eb
  9. I have an important question regarding virtual memory. I hope for a quick response from...

I have an important question regarding virtual memory. I hope for a quick response from...: I use a Samsung 512GB PM991a NVMe SSD. Can I use it to increase the virtual memory and will it negatively affect the life of the SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-important-question-regarding-virtual/41aefd3b-e753-4a2b-bc8a-5dc4eb0b48eb
  10. Quick Question re: Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Question re: Start Menu Icons: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z6gc5xc52n1d1.jpg?width=1495&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b9a3d14e429d34d419b907b069232eb060efd74 Hi All, apologies for the horrible image. Just had a query that I hope somebody knows the answer to. I don't really think of it as tech support,...