Windows 10: Question About acer sense

Discus and support Question About acer sense in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i purchased my acer laptop i got windows 11 preinstalled but when i used windows 10 on it theres an app called acer sense by acer. it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Stark_mk-50, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:32 AM.

1. Question About acer sense

when i purchased my acer laptop i got windows 11 preinstalled but when i used windows 10 on it theres an app called acer sense by acer. it is not working on windows 10 like the app is not recognising my laptop and is not showing the desired options for it please tell me the solution

:)

Tony Stark_mk-50, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:32 AM

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

4. Rohn007 Win User

Question About acer sense

ACER ASPIRE TOUCHPAD

Check this list to find ACER and see if they list your computer as ready for the Creators update: Redirecting
    you should also contact Acer to find out if they have a suggested fix for this problem. You may have to install a slightly older driver.

Thema:

Question About acer sense

1. Question About acer sense - Similar Threads - Question acer sense

2. Question About acer sense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About acer sense: when i purchased my acer laptop i got windows 11 preinstalled but when i used windows 10 on it theres an app called acer sense by acer. it is not working on windows 10 like the app is not recognising my laptop and is not showing the desired options for it please tell me the...
  3. Storage Sense Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Sense Question: For the longest time I've been using CCleaner to clean up junk files and the like.One of the main reasons I was using CCleaner was the ease of saving cookies.Was wondering what the best way is to save cookies generated by Edge.James...
  4. Storage Sense Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Sense Question: For the longest time I've been using CCleaner to clean up junk files and the like.One of the main reasons I was using CCleaner was the ease of saving cookies.Was wondering what the best way is to save cookies generated by Edge.James...
  5. Acer Questions 1

in Cortana
    Acer Questions 1: Cortana is not working in this and win 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-questions-1/0046cac3-5c02-44eb-b4ab-39283c6073f1
  6. Curious About Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  7. [Question] Is storage sense safe?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [Question] Is storage sense safe?: Hey guys Today, I just found an option called "storage sense" in my settings that I never used before. So I decided to use it to see what it does actually to my storage, and I clicked on "Clean now" option. However, it cleaned up about 3 GB of my space which was really...
  8. How to disable Storage Sense questions about locally available cloud content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Storage Sense questions about locally available cloud content: I have turned on Storage Sense with the purpose of cleaning up temporary folders and the Download folder. However, I do not want Storage Sense to delete locally available cloud content and thereby I configured the "Content will become online-only if not opened for more than:"...
  9. Hardware question - Acer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware question - Acer: Has anyone had any problems installing win 10 pro on Acer Predator, G3-605, i7 4790@ 3.60Ghz, 16GB RAM 12759
  10. Some questions about updating an Acer laptop to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some questions about updating an Acer laptop to Win 10: My neighbour has a late model Acer 17" with Windows 8.1 64bit and wants to update to Windows 10. What "precautions" should one take? Is there a web link to some cautionary info? If this will not work out, is it still possible to roll back? Thanks in advance 52114