Windows 10: Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

Discus and support Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KamilPanfil1, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to historical purchases but there is no option to actually view product key. I tried to call for help, but every time I MADE 5 CALLS TODAY when phone is answerd, all needed information and explanation collected, I'm getting transfered to "right department" where somone after 5-10 sec is putting phone down, or it become quite

:)

KamilPanfil1, Feb 22, 2022

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2022
  3. product key..

Hi,

When you purchase your PC, the PC manufacturer's are supposed to provide you with the product key and recovery discs. if you didn't receive these, then I would suggest you to contact the PC manufacturer or seller support as the product key installed by the
    manufacturer (OEM product key) would be different from the product that you buy from store. If you need any further assistance, please get back to us with more information about why you are looking for the product key.

Bennet Martin, Feb 22, 2022
  4. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

"Product key"

I have received a message saying my windows license is expiring. it tells me to enter a product code. When I purchased the desktop it came with Windows10 installed so I have no product key to enter in order to update activation. suggestions? the Microsoft
    website information is not helpful.

martyLovick, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

1. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key. - Similar Threads - Purchase product Microsoft

2. Purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store but did not receive an email with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store but did not receive an email with product key: I purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store and I was supposed to receive a product key in an email. The order is marked "completed" in my order history and I have the order number but have not received an email. I have checked my inbox and junk/spam email folders. When I...
  3. Purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store but did not receive an email with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store but did not receive an email with product key: I purchased Windows 11 on the Microsoft Store and I was supposed to receive a product key in an email. The order is marked "completed" in my order history and I have the order number but have not received an email. I have checked my inbox and junk/spam email folders. When I...
  4. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  5. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  6. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  7. Never received an email or product key after purchase.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never received an email or product key after purchase.: I just purchased Visual Studio Pro 2022, but I did not get an email with my product key. Very important! How do I go about getting it?Thank you,Mike...
  8. Never received an email or product key after purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never received an email or product key after purchase.: I just purchased Visual Studio Pro 2022, but I did not get an email with my product key. Very important! How do I go about getting it?Thank you,Mike...
  9. Never received an email or product key after purchase.

10. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"