Windows 10: purchase of windows 11 pro

Discus and support purchase of windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a purchase of windows 11 pro through GeM for a clean install in a newly formatted PC. GeM has only two versions ie Windows 11pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neetu Chauhan, Jun 19, 2023.

1. purchase of windows 11 pro

I am looking for a purchase of windows 11 pro through GeM for a clean install in a newly formatted PC. GeM has only two versions ie Windows 11pro Upgrade CSP and Windows11 pro CGWA. Which one of the above should I purchase

:)

Neetu Chauhan, Jun 19, 2023
Thema:

purchase of windows 11 pro

1. purchase of windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - purchase pro

2. I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License: I installed the Windows Pro Edition but purchased the Home License due to cost. When I tried to changed the key I get the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050. I figured it would just...
  3. I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License: I installed the Windows Pro Edition but purchased the Home License due to cost. When I tried to changed the key I get the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050. I figured it would just...
  4. How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...: I have 2 Gateway GWTC116 laptops that came with OEM Win11 Home on them. Each of them are attached to different Microsoft accounts.I paid Microsoft $99 and upgraded one of them to Win11 Pro and have been using both for over a year.Unfortunately, the one running Win11 Pro now...
  5. How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...

How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...: I have 2 Gateway GWTC116 laptops that came with OEM Win11 Home on them. Each of them are attached to different Microsoft accounts.I paid Microsoft $99 and upgraded one of them to Win11 Pro and have been using both for over a year.Unfortunately, the one running Win11 Pro now...
  6. Windows 11 Pro upgrade download not provided after purchase. Where do I download the purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade download not provided after purchase. Where do I download the purchase?: Where do I download the purchased Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro upgrade I just paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-upgrade-download-not-provided-after/abfcb904-485a-4f1c-a9ce-3fc582dff7fe
  7. Windows 11 Pro upgrade download not provided after purchase. Where do I download the purchase?

Windows 11 Pro upgrade download not provided after purchase. Where do I download the purchase?: Where do I download the purchased Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro upgrade I just paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-upgrade-download-not-provided-after/abfcb904-485a-4f1c-a9ce-3fc582dff7fe
  8. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.: HiI have just purchased an upgrade for a Windows 10 Home PC to Pro. I paid using Paypal and the transaction was successful. When I try to install it from the store I get a message saying "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." When I search for solutions I see...
  9. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.: HiI have just purchased an upgrade for a Windows 10 Home PC to Pro. I paid using Paypal and the transaction was successful. When I try to install it from the store I get a message saying "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." When I search for solutions I see...
  10. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.