Windows 10: PSU

Discus and support PSU in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to order a custom pc, but I cannot find out how to order a specific PSU.Everything I try is low wattage. I want 500 watts but cannot incorporate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter D. N., Mar 10, 2023.

1. PSU

I want to order a custom pc, but I cannot find out how to order a specific PSU.Everything I try is low wattage. I want 500 watts but cannot incorporate that in any build.Every company I work with, has low watt PSU's.It is one of the first components to go in a pc, hence repairs.

:)

Peter D. N., Mar 10, 2023

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Mar 10, 2023
  3. RoshanV S Win User
    psu watts

Hi Jason,

Minimum PSU recommended by NVIDIA is 300W. So I suggests you to upgrade your PSU to use this graphics card.

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/g...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate,

safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

RoshanV S, Mar 10, 2023
  4. seth350 Win User

PSU

Help Selecting Upgrade Please

Thanks for the suggestion. All of the specs are listed in my profile.
    PSU is 330W

seth350, Mar 10, 2023
Thema:

PSU

1. PSU - Similar Threads - PSU

2. BSOD after installing a new GPU and PSU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing a new GPU and PSU: I installed a new GPU RX 7900 XTX and a new PSU Corsair 1000W, then uninstalled the old drivers from my previous GPU, an RX 6700 XT. After the installation, there was no image on my screen at first. It took several attempts before it finally booted to the BIOS, which oddly...
  3. BSOD after installing a new GPU and PSU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing a new GPU and PSU: I installed a new GPU RX 7900 XTX and a new PSU Corsair 1000W, then uninstalled the old drivers from my previous GPU, an RX 6700 XT. After the installation, there was no image on my screen at first. It took several attempts before it finally booted to the BIOS, which oddly...
  4. Frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Suspecting PSU Issue – Any Fixes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Suspecting PSU Issue – Any Fixes?: Hi everyone, I've been experiencing the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR ever since I purchased my PC and it's been quite some months now. The error occurs during everything from simple web browsing to gaming, now even just from starting up the PC it went blue screen. I suspect it...
  5. Frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Suspecting PSU Issue – Any Fixes?

Frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Suspecting PSU Issue – Any Fixes?: Hi everyone, I've been experiencing the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR ever since I purchased my PC and it's been quite some months now. The error occurs during everything from simple web browsing to gaming, now even just from starting up the PC it went blue screen. I suspect it...
  6. Frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Suspecting PSU Issue – Any Fixes?

7. PSU Making continuous clicking sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSU Making continuous clicking sounds: I have a 500w 80+ bronze PSU power supply in my gaming pc , it's brand new around 20-30 days old now and every time I boot into windows it starts making this continuous clicking sound that never stops until I turn off my pc, when I turn it off it slowly dies down until it...
  8. PSU Making continuous clicking sounds

PSU Making continuous clicking sounds: I have a 500w 80+ bronze PSU power supply in my gaming pc , it's brand new around 20-30 days old now and every time I boot into windows it starts making this continuous clicking sound that never stops until I turn off my pc, when I turn it off it slowly dies down until it...
  9. psu failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    psu failing: So I bought a thermaltake dr power 3 and testet my psu super flower leadex 2000 w and got a failed on the PG.My question is can a failing psu with PG failure what ever that do meen result in a pc rebooting randomly like when ever it wants to?I all started with me purchasing a...
  10. psu failing

psu failing: So I bought a thermaltake dr power 3 and testet my psu super flower leadex 2000 w and got a failed on the PG.My question is can a failing psu with PG failure what ever that do meen result in a pc rebooting randomly like when ever it wants to?I all started with me purchasing a...