Windows 10: ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

Discus and support ps4 controller connected but not working on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdulmajeed Alanazi, Apr 19, 2023.

1. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a headset earphone, I used almost every solution I found here or any other platform and couldn't find the solution. only the 2 working controllers are identify by DS4

:)

Abdulmajeed Alanazi, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Ryu_fr Win User

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. i have tried Is there a fix for this issue?

i have already tried

1. creating a new user account in pc.

2. removing hidden grey devices from bluetooth in device manager.

3. resetting controller.

4. removing everything drivers in Bluetooth

Another weird thing, whenever I m in device manager > bluetooth and press the PS button on my controller and right after that a "Wireless controller" pops under the list, but it still doesnt connect with controller with resetting

Ryu_fr, Apr 19, 2023
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type
    in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this
    issue?

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller ***

BootlegBird, Apr 19, 2023
  4. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Apr 19, 2023
Thema:

ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

1. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc - Similar Threads - ps4 controller connected

2. PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC: Hi all,So when I try to connect my PS4 controller to my PC, nothing shows up. I've tried holding down the middle and share buttons, turning it on normally, resetting the controller, turning Bluetooth off and on again, charging the controller, restarting my PC, connecting via...
  3. PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC: Hi all,So when I try to connect my PS4 controller to my PC, nothing shows up. I've tried holding down the middle and share buttons, turning it on normally, resetting the controller, turning Bluetooth off and on again, charging the controller, restarting my PC, connecting via...
  4. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  5. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  6. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  7. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  8. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

PS4 Controllers not working on pc: When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  9. Ps4 controller connects but won’t work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ps4 controller connects but won’t work.: Hi, i am having trouble with my ps4 controller. I never do this is the first time. I connect the controller via usb. And it connects automatic. But this time i connect it and try to play a game but it will not do anything its just charging. Like when i go into a game it wont...
  10. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC