Windows 10: Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

Discus and support Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MCCCXXXVII, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎12-‎3-‎2022 00:48StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffd30fb3af0960Parameter 2: ffffd30fb6d1d040Parame

:)

MCCCXXXVII, Mar 12, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 12, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 12, 2022
  4. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 12, 2022
Thema:

Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

1. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports - Similar Threads - Programs crash LiveKernelReports

2. LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup: My PC keeps crashing. I dont have a fix for this but it starts when I play games, I did a crash report and it said the following:Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpThe following dump file was found but appeared to be...
  3. LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup: My PC keeps crashing. I dont have a fix for this but it starts when I play games, I did a crash report and it said the following:Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpThe following dump file was found but appeared to be...
  4. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  5. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  6. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested. The graphics card has been uninstalled with DDU Display Driver Uninstaller. And the latest...
  8. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware...
  9. LiveKernelReports - Minidump Files is Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelReports - Minidump Files is Missing: [ATTACH] Help me, Windows is not creating minidump in LiveKernelReports Folders. I opened all the nessesary settings, but the folders are empty. I can see the errors only to in the event viewer, but I can't click the links. Because, event viewer says there is no such file....
  10. liveKernelReports .dmp files

liveKernelReports .dmp files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Alb8kThDFSWph0bwuV4s30AFSsAv If I can get help with them that would be very nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livekernelreports-dmp-files/895bdf52-ca0c-4d28-b7c6-bf23ae39f2a4