Windows 10: Programs cannot save/write without admin

Discus and support Programs cannot save/write without admin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI there so recently i had an issue with idm which got fixed by reinstall but now i found out the cause of it some apps that i use like idm,bloxstrap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Jun 28, 2024.

1. Programs cannot save/write without admin

HI there so recently i had an issue with idm which got fixed by reinstall but now i found out the cause of it some apps that i use like idm,bloxstrap and many more which do not require admin power are facing an issue where they cant save/write the partition which i am having problem is D where i keep all my personal item like software and all to save storage on windows device these worked perfectly until this previous week where bloxstrap wont run without admin and idm will just say error occured so i thought bloxstrap had an problem so i reinstalled it and when i went to install to the D part

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Jun 28, 2024
Thema:

Programs cannot save/write without admin

1. Programs cannot save/write without admin - Similar Threads - Programs cannot save

2. Programs cannot save/write on D partition without admin rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs cannot save/write on D partition without admin rights: I am using chatgpt to clean up the text so you guys dont get confused. Below is the issue:Hello,Recently, I've encountered an issue with some applications like IDM, Bloxstrap and possibly other which doesnt require admin but i am not aware of. and these apps did not require...
  3. Programs cannot save/write without admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs cannot save/write without admin: HI there so recently i had an issue with idm which got fixed by reinstall but now i found out the cause of it some apps that i use like idm,bloxstrap and many more which do not require admin power are facing an issue where they cant save/write the partition which i am having...
  4. Programs cannot save/write without admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs cannot save/write without admin: HI there so recently i had an issue with idm which got fixed by reinstall but now i found out the cause of it some apps that i use like idm,bloxstrap and many more which do not require admin power are facing an issue where they cant save/write the partition which i am having...
  5. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account: Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run...
  6. Allow account to run a program as admin without needing my password or admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow account to run a program as admin without needing my password or admin: Hello! I have someone else who uses my computer and had a standard account, but they've been having trouble running a game, as it needs to launch as admin and requires my password everytime. I've tried using the task scheduler workaround but that didn't work, and I was...
  7. Cannot print directly without saving the document

Cannot print directly without saving the document: Printing..Must Save First Whenever I select anything to print on Internet Explorer I have to save it first, then open the saved document and print it. Was fine until we did a software update on Windows 10....
  8. Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights

Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights: Hi, Recent days, my pc cannot run some programs: - SQL Server Management Studio [ATTACH] - Visual Studio cannot Publish websites with FTP publishing mode - Logitech Gaming Software - lgcore.exe cannot run at start up. To fix it, I have to set combability mode of exe...
  9. run a program as local admin without the user knowing

run a program as local admin without the user knowing: Good afternoon! I have an application that requires local admin rights to run. However, I don't want to give blanket local admin rights to the end users running the app. Is there a good way to RunAs for only this application without the end user being aware of the privilege...
  10. Installing software - cannot write to Program Files directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing software - cannot write to Program Files directory: Trying to install a .jar program. At the installation path selection stage I get the message 'This directory can not be written! Please choose another directory!' when I try and proceed. (This is when saving in Program Files. Googling has led me to believe it is something...