Windows 10: Product Key invalid..?

Discus and support Product Key invalid..? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm being told my product key is generic and doesn't legal activate Windows for me. So I purchased Windows a 2nd time in order to change my product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by random-fox, Oct 7, 2024 at 10:47 PM.

1. Product Key invalid..?

I'm being told my product key is generic and doesn't legal activate Windows for me. So I purchased Windows a 2nd time in order to change my product key. Now, it wont let me change my product key. How do I fix this? Is my product key actually no good? See photos

:)

2. Invalid Product Key

Me and my brother had just finished building a pc and successfully got to the page where it asked for a product key for windows 11. Once here we entered the product key that was given to us via viewing our order details on our purchase of the windows 11 but upon entering the given product key was invalid. I don’t know where we went wrong but just want some reason for invalid key.

Jackson Hughes2, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:05 PM
  3. #Tabs1985 Win User
    Invalid Product Key

I've done all this but when I enter the product key it says it's invalid. Why would that be? How do I fix that?

4. Anon_415 Win User

Product Key invalid..?

Product Key in Admin Center

The generic product key listed in that thread said it was an invalid product key. Is there any new information available?

Thema:

Product Key invalid..?

1. Product Key invalid..? - Similar Threads - Product Key invalid

2. Product Key invalid..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key invalid..?: I'm being told my product key is generic and doesn't legal activate Windows for me. So I purchased Windows a 2nd time in order to change my product key. Now, it wont let me change my product key. How do I fix this? Is my product key actually no good? See photos...
  3. My product key is invalid and not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My product key is invalid and not working: I have got a old version computer from my uncle it was not used for 3 to 4 month's so i started using again, that time it was having windows 7 so i updated to windows 10 after updating I tried for activate windows in my computer so I didn't no product key however I found my...
  4. My product key is invalid and not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is invalid and not working: I have got a old version computer from my uncle it was not used for 3 to 4 month's so i started using again, that time it was having windows 7 so i updated to windows 10 after updating I tried for activate windows in my computer so I didn't no product key however I found my...
  5. My product key is invalid and not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Product Key: Me and my brother had just finished building a pc and successfully got to the page where it asked for a product key for windows 11. Once here we entered the product key that was given to us via viewing our order details on our purchase of the windows 11 but upon entering the...
  7. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Product Key: Me and my brother had just finished building a pc and successfully got to the page where it asked for a product key for windows 11. Once here we entered the product key that was given to us via viewing our order details on our purchase of the windows 11 but upon entering the...
  8. Windows 7 product key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 product key invalid: Hello, I have a purchased copy of Windows 7 Home Premium.I am the only one who bought, opened and used the installation disks, which is a pack of the 32 bit and 64 bit disks.My system was originally installed with 32 bit Windows 7 because when I got it used, it had a failed...
  9. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  10. windows says product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...