Windows 10: Problems with Windows hello on Win10

Discus and support Problems with Windows hello on Win10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Alex123331, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code is - 00000000

:)

Alex123331, Jul 15, 2024
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 15, 2024
  3. Hello all and I am trying win10 and a question

Hi all, longtime win7 user and trying win10. Don't know my way around this site but will try. Has anyone posted a simple list of ways to turn on or turn off some of the many win10 programs, utilities, etc.that all seem to be running? Coming from a very simple win7Pro that was fast and secure and never had a problem, to win10 seems like a big step to an old fart like me. I am not looking for bigtime help ...Just point me in the right direction. Thanks

clasof5633, Jul 15, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

Problems with Windows hello on Win10

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 15, 2024
Thema:

Problems with Windows hello on Win10

1. Problems with Windows hello on Win10 - Similar Threads - Problems hello Win10

2. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows hello on Win10: Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code is - 00000000...
  3. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows hello on Win10: Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code is - 00000000...
  4. Windows Hello problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello problem: Here's the issue. On Wednesday night I decided to enable Windows Hello. For some reason, I didn't bother to note down my PIN, and so after not using my PC for 2 days, I then forgot it. So now every time I login to my PC I have to click "I forgot my PIN" to sign in, and when I...
  5. windows hello problem

windows hello problem: I am using a lenovo yoga laptop,windows 11,core i7.windows hello is not working properly, when face recognition settings is visited, it says no compatible camera found, this was not working since I bought the laptop, but the finger print was working, today however that also...
  6. Problem with Windows Hello

Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  7. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  8. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Problem with windows hello.

Problem with windows hello.: Hi, I am facing some problems with windows hello, Due to some problems I downloaded a new image of windows 10 but after installation when I set up windows hello pin now it no mores gives the option for signing in with password, earlier it used to give both the options for...
  10. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...