Windows 10: Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

Discus and support Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First things first my UEFI BIOS is having problems with CSM disabled. After I disable CSM my PC goes straight to the BIOS and wont load windows. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matěj Urban, Oct 26, 2024 at 4:47 PM.

1. Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

First things first my UEFI BIOS is having problems with CSM disabled. After I disable CSM my PC goes straight to the BIOS and wont load windows. After trying watching videos and asking ChatGPT I didnt get the answers or actions to get closer. Yet all of the controls to activate Secure boot are enabled but just the CSM is giving me a hard time. I would be glad if anyone would know what to do with this problem of mine.

:)

Matěj Urban, Oct 26, 2024 at 4:47 PM

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11 338560d1624567991t-pc-health-check-windows-11-a-.jpg

Specs :

Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11 338561d1624568151t-pc-health-check-windows-11-a-1.jpg

good start...........*sarc

3. PC Health Check app for Windows 11 compatibility test

Can't see the PC Health Check app. Just goes back to FAQs. Hope someone would try it first

MichaelLee_Aus, Oct 26, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  4. Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible processors though.

Ok I have same problem Pc Health says Processor is not on list but I have checked the list on the site for Microsoft Windows upgrade for 11 MY Processor is on the list AMD Theardripper 1920

WilliamKWallace, Oct 26, 2024 at 4:51 PM
Thema:

Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

1. Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - Problems Health check

2. Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11: First things first my UEFI BIOS is having problems with CSM disabled. After I disable CSM my PC goes straight to the BIOS and wont load windows. After trying watching videos and asking ChatGPT I didnt get the answers or actions to get closer. Yet all of the controls to...
  3. Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with PC Health check and bios trying to upgrade to windows 11: First things first my UEFI BIOS is having problems with CSM disabled. After I disable CSM my PC goes straight to the BIOS and wont load windows. After trying watching videos and asking ChatGPT I didnt get the answers or actions to get closer. Yet all of the controls to...
  4. PC Health check and Windows 11

PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  5. PC Health check and Windows 11

PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  6. Windows 11 and PC Health Check

Windows 11 and PC Health Check: So, I am currently on a HP stream laptop, and I am having trouble gaining access to a PC health check so I can update it to Windows 11. It informed me that the system administrator does not allow me to complete it. what can I do to gain access so my system can be up to date?...
  7. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  8. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  9. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

10. windows 11 PC health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 PC health check: I have Windows 10-21H1 , PC health check told me my processor was not supported for Windows 11 but it's on the list of supported processors , intel core i7-7700HQ . What's up ?...