Windows 10: Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

Discus and support Problems with Login On Desktop PCs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roman Dzichel, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi kann nicht geladen werden" But the error is not reproductible. Sometimes the user must "try" to login 3 Times, sometimes its working from beginning and sometimes it takes up to 10 logins until the profile will be loaded. The Following Solution has been tried. - Upgrade to the newest Build of Windows 11- update all Drivers and

:)

Roman Dzichel, Apr 18, 2024
  2. chuckc3 Win User

Remote Desktop Login Failed

I just purchased a new Windows 11 system and I am using another Windows 11 system on my laptop to access the system through remote desktop and I get an error that says that the login failed. Something in the new Windows 11 system is blocking logins from remote desktop:

• I am using my standard Windows credentials to login locally. I have Administrator rights to the system, and a local login works fine.
    • I can use Remote Desktop to login to another similar Windows 11 desktop using remote desktop with the same credentials and that also works fine.
    • I've enabled Remote Desktop access in settings and specified my account as being authorized to login with Remote Deskttop.
    I've gone through all the support articles I could find on the internet on this problem and I implemented the group policy fixes that have been recommended but it still hasn't resolved the problem. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

chuckc3, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

1. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs - Similar Threads - Problems Login Desktop

2. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  3. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  4. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  5. PCs microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCs microphone problem: Hello, can I ask why my pcs microphone isn't recording any sound? but the sound gauge is showing that it picked up sound but when you record a voice message in messenger the receiver will not hear any sound, and in all apps, it's not working. Another thing, also the external...
  6. PCs microphone problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCs microphone problem: Hello, can I ask why my pcs microphone isn't recording any sound? but the sound gauge is showing that it picked up sound but when you record a voice message in messenger the receiver will not hear any sound, and in all apps, it's not working. Another thing, also the external...
  7. Problem with long login and desktop unresponsiveness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with long login and desktop unresponsiveness: Good day ! I have a work computer for purely accounting purposes that's why I rule out a virus, as the only "other" thing I do on it is YouTube. About 1 of the 2 power-ups is "problematic", which means that I wait a long time after entering the password about 30...
  8. NVIDIA Optimus for Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Optimus for Desktop PCs: Hi I have an iGPU and dGPU in my desktop PC. I want to have the NVIDIA Optimus Configuration where the iGPU works for normal browsing and surfing tasks, and dGPU kicks in when doing GPU intensive tasks i.e. gaming, video editing, AI programs. I have plugged my display into...
  9. Problems with PCs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with PCs: Dear Microsoft Support Personnel: This company has many years making computing equipment and it seems that programmers MS and hardware producers HP are never in touch to offer new equipments nicer, easier and more trustable. So stupid problems like stop of recognition of...
  10. Problems with login to desktop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with login to desktop.: Yesterday I updated to Windows 10 and for that day everything ran smoothly. Today when I try to log on to my desktop, it said the password was incorrect even though I'm a 100% sure it is correct. I tried to startup in safe mode but I could not do this since my keyboard...