Windows 10: Problem with windows user account

Discus and support Problem with windows user account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 in my device for more than a year now. The my start bar search or task bar search is not working. I looked up in the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S_Balaji_Viswa, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Problem with windows user account

I have been using Windows 10 in my device for more than a year now. The my start bar search or task bar search is not working. I looked up in the task manager and found that searchApp.exe is disabled for some reason. I tried to end process so that it can start once I use search but serchAPP.exe starts and then it becomes disabled and suspended. It worked fine in safe mode. Similarly I use ALT F4 all the time for closing programs and Shutdowning but for some reason it is working for closing windows or programs but not working while using to shutdown. Again this works fine in safemode. Also th

:)

S_Balaji_Viswa, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problem with windows user account :(

Zakin, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Problem with windows user account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Problem with windows user account

1. Problem with windows user account - Similar Threads - Problem user account

2. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  3. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  4. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with User Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with User Accounts: I had created a new user account with administrative privilege now I have by mistake deleted that account and can't access administrative rights. Can anyone please help me out?...
  6. windows 10 users accounts problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 users accounts problem: In This PC / Users I have the following listed Defaullt.migrated. defaultuser1 mostly empty files G H Current User 3 - G H files Public mostly empty files ro corrupted User 3 G H files rom Current User 1 rom user files Administrator ros Current User 2 ros files rosb...
  7. user's account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user's account problem: my brother had lots of files on his drive c so he copied his user folder to drive d then deleted it on drive c but he still had the copy of every file from drive c to d but it didnt show 'open as administrator' and also we couldnt open any file so he decided to move it again...
  8. User Account Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Problem: Dear Microsoft Incorporation, I am one of your Microsoft Windows customers. Recently, I have an issue regarding my user account in PC. While I changed the name of user account in administrative tools successfully, but I found in this pathway there is an incongruity:...
  9. User Account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account problem: The latest Windows 10 update has changed my user account name from "Kevin Keys" to "Kevin Keys.000". Now I can't connect to any of my cloud accounts (OneDrive, Box, Degoo, Dropbox) using the desktop apps. They all report internet connection errors. How can I fix this?...
  10. User account problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account problems: I am having a great deal of difficulty with user accounts: 1. Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options goes absolutely nowhere. 2. Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage your credentials returns the following error. Error code: 0x80070425 Error message: The service cannot accept...