Windows 10: problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

Discus and support problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have 2 seperate wallpapers , problem is when i turn my pc off and on it changes to the same wallpaper and when i go to personalize and right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilverEclips, Jul 17, 2023.

1. problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

so i have 2 seperate wallpapers , problem is when i turn my pc off and on it changes to the same wallpaper and when i go to personalize and right click on a picture its saying set for monitor 2 and set for monitor 2 instead of set for monitor 1 and set for monitor 2 , it doesnt mater if i fix it everytime i turn the pc back on the 2 monitors have the same wallpapor again pls help

:)

SilverEclips, Jul 17, 2023

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 17, 2023
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 17, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 17, 2023
Thema:

problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

1. problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors - Similar Threads - problem wallpapors monitors

2. problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with wallpapors on 2 monitors: so i have 2 seperate wallpapers , problem is when i turn my pc off and on it changes to the same wallpaper and when i go to personalize and right click on a picture its saying set for monitor 2 and set for monitor 2 instead of set for monitor 1 and set for monitor 2 , it...
  3. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  4. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  5. Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB: hi i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables if i plug my second monitor both monitor show desktop for 1 second then my primary display goes blank and my second monitor goes check signal...
  6. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 monitors: I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/9b1505d3-3c5c-4ba9-9656-06cfad209abb
  7. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 monitors: How do I change computer display input ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/cb1c8756-f72e-4592-8482-1f6624fc8a6b
  8. Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors: Yes, hello my name is Andreas and i just got my 3rd monitor for my setup. However now i have a rescaling/resizing problem with my 2 outer monitors. Whenever i drag an app onto one of the 2 outer monitors, the app decides to rescale to fit the whole screen without my doing....
  9. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 monitors: I use two monitors and I like it. But Windows starts programs on the last used monitor and it is annoying. I want the programs to open up on my main monitor, not on the second monitor. How can I adjust the settings?...
  10. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 monitors: Why does anyone need 2 monitors in Windows 10? Can't you split the screen? 49590