Windows 10: Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation

Discus and support Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 - Type 83DV, then I booted the windows 11 iso from the official website but in the installation part in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Youssif Essam, Jul 2, 2024 at 6:12 AM.

1. Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation

I bought a new laptop Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 - Type 83DV, then I booted the windows 11 iso from the official website but in the installation part in the connect to the network screen, I did not found the WIFI option and also the ethernet, after some research, it seems that I need to update the WIFI driver, but the problem that I cannot do this because the current OS on the machine is Linux based, so how can I fix this ? I need also to update the drivers of the bios but as I said the laptop current OS is linux distro, thanks for reading and I hope I can found a solution for that

:)

Youssif Essam, Jul 2, 2024 at 6:12 AM

2. Lenovo Loq freeze problem

My Lenovo loq laptop freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds for no reason at all, it doesn't matter if I'm playing games or just browing it will still do it, the only exeption is when its plugged it to its charger, this is making the laptop unusable when not plugged in and if im not able to get it fixed I will be returning the laptop.

Walter J.white, Jul 2, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  4. Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation

How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

Hi neven,

Here is solution to install Window 11.

To install Windows 11 on a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, follow these steps:

1. Check your system requirements: Make sure that your Lenovo IdeaPad3 meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. These include a compatible processor, at least 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage.
    2. Create a backup: Before installing Windows 11, it's important to create a backup of all your important files and data. This can be done using an external hard drive, USB flash drive, or cloud storage.
    3. Download the Windows 11 ISO file: You can download the Windows 11 ISO file from the Microsoft website. Make sure to select the correct version and language for your Lenovo IdeaPad3,
    4. Create a bootable USB drive: Use a tool like Rufus to create a bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 ISO file. Plug in the USB drive to your Lenovo IdeaPad3.
    5. Boot from USB: Turn on your Lenovo IdeaPad3 and press the appropriate key (usually F12 or Del) to access the boot menu. Select the USB drive as the boot device.
    6. Install Windows 11: Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 11 on your Lenovo IdeaPad3. You may need to format the hard drive before installing it.
    7. Set up Windows 11: Once Windows 11 is installed, you'll need to go through the setup process. This includes setting up your user account, selecting your preferences, and installing any necessary drivers and updates.
    That's it! You should now have Windows 11 installed and running on your Lenovo IdeaPad3.

Marry Wright, Jul 2, 2024 at 6:17 AM
Thema:

Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation

1. Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - Problem Lenovo LOQ

2. Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 and windows 11 installation: I bought a new laptop Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 - Type 83DV, then I booted the windows 11 iso from the official website but in the installation part in the connect to the network screen, I did not found the WIFI option and also the ethernet, after some research, it seems that I need...
  3. Lenovo Loq freeze problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Loq freeze problem: My Lenovo loq laptop freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds for no reason at all, it doesn't matter if I'm playing games or just browing it will still do it, the only exeption is when its plugged it to its charger, this is making the laptop unusable when not plugged in and if...
  4. Lenovo Loq freeze problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Loq freeze problem: My Lenovo loq laptop freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds for no reason at all, it doesn't matter if I'm playing games or just browing it will still do it, the only exeption is when its plugged it to its charger, this is making the laptop unusable when not plugged in and if...
  5. Why I can’t connect external HDD to my lenovo LOQ

Why I can’t connect external HDD to my lenovo LOQ: I purchased a Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8 Type 82XV yesterday from one of Lenovo’s official distributors. I installed Windows 11 Pro on it and then installed the latest drivers, including a BIOS update, from the Lenovo website using two flash drives without any problems. However, when...
  6. Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again: Hello guys. I was playing Pubg Online and suddenly i heard a noise and my laptop turned off.the charger was connected and i am not sure if it was charging or not but I'm sure that i didn't see any warning that says you are low on battery. I disconnected every thing and tried...
  7. Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again

Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again: Hello guys. I was playing Pubg Online and suddenly i heard a noise and my laptop turned off.the charger was connected and i am not sure if it was charging or not but I'm sure that i didn't see any warning that says you are low on battery. I disconnected every thing and tried...
  8. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  9. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  10. I have a lenovo LOQ with an rtx 4060 and ryzen 7 7840HS

I have a lenovo LOQ with an rtx 4060 and ryzen 7 7840HS: Im getting 30 fps on overwatch 2 on the lowest settings, i tried to change the power plan and theres no option to change it, i only have balanced and i cant change it to anything else. If anyone has any reccomendations on how to change power plan or how to boost my fps that...