Windows 10: Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

Discus and support Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lab Coat1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Lab Coat1 Win User

Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2

:)

Lab Coat1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. JB255 Win User

Schannel 48 36887 error with SonicWall ldap

I don't know how many people are having the SChannel 48 36887 error.

I was and found out that my Sonicwall Firewall was trying to communicate with my Windows 2008 R2 DC.

I found the standard error in the system event log and went digging for the last 3 weeks through the different logs and finally found a series of log entries in the Application and Service, Directory Service.

The entries are:

Internal event: An LDAP over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection could not be established with a client.

Client network address:

10.16.0.1:54399

Protocol:

TCP

Additional Data

Error value:

2148074277 The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.

Internal ID:

c050725

----------------------------------------------------

Internal event: The LDAP server returned an error.

Additional Data

Error value:

00000003: LdapErr: DSID-0C060469, comment: Error decrypting ldap message, data 0, v1db1

----------------------------------------------------------------

Internal event: An LDAP client connection was closed because of an error.

Client IP:

10.16.0.1:54399

Additional Data

Error value:

3 The system cannot find the path specified.

Internal ID:

c060463

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Internal event: An LDAP over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection could not be established with a client.

Client network address:

10.16.0.1:54398

Protocol:

TCP

Additional Data

Error value:

2148074277 The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.

Internal ID:

c050725

------------------------------------------------------

This coincided with the time of the error 48.

I went up to my firewall and disabled the ldap query and the error has stopped.

I am thinking that it is because the firewall has a self generated certificate.

I hope that this may help someone who is having a similar issue.

JB255, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Lmgpl Win User
    Expired certificate

When trying to update a Nokia N95 I am getting the message "Expired Certificate" after the step Install MMS Sync.

On the computer it is saying installation complete?

Is the installation complete or is the expired certificate a problem?

Lmgpl, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

Expired certificate problem

are you trying to download from Ovi store? if you are and you are having expired certificate error message, change the date on your mobile device to January of 2007 or January of 2009 and try these steps: 1. Close the Ovi Store client 2. Open your mobile
    browser and go to the following URL:
    http://contacts.ovi.com/dist/Verisign_Class_3_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority.der
    3. Select Save to download the certficicate to your device 4. Lauch the Ovi Store client.

Ace_Maverick, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

1. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients - Similar Threads - Problem serving expired

2. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients: have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2...
  3. Problem with client certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with client certificate: Hi every oneI am currently having a problem with the certificate working on windows 10 and windows 11 clients. user after login and the computer shows this certificate even though no action has been taken. This error appears on many users in the domain, has anyone encountered...
  4. Problem with client certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with client certificate: Hi every oneI am currently having a problem with the certificate working on windows 10 and windows 11 clients. user after login and the computer shows this certificate even though no action has been taken. This error appears on many users in the domain, has anyone encountered...
  5. Problem with client certificate

6. The Kerberos protocol encountered an error while validating the KDC certificate during...

The Kerberos protocol encountered an error while validating the KDC certificate during...: Hello,I have an issuing CA, an offline root CA, and another legacy, shouldn't be used anymore online root CA. I am utilizing the new CA infrastructure to provide smartcard logon options for MFA. And it's working great for on-site devices and domain-joined devices over VPN....
  7. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  8. Expired certificate

Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  9. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. LDAP Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LDAP Client: Hi everybody, whats options I have for connect and login authentification of multilples Windows 10 HOME Edition at my LDAP Server Linux ? Any different options to PGINA software? Best regards...