Windows 10: Problem with auto-pin windows

Discus and support Problem with auto-pin windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aSpite, Jul 1, 2023.

1. aSpite Win User

Problem with auto-pin windows

The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the bottom taskbar doesn't appear when the mouse cursor is hovered over it because the window is stuck.Sometimes, on the contrary, the bottom taskbar gets stuck and doesn't disappear, thus covering the lower part of the programs.The problem affects all programs. I have to minimize them using the mouse.

:)

aSpite, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 1, 2023
  3. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Jul 1, 2023
  4. Problem with auto-pin windows

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 1, 2023
Thema:

Problem with auto-pin windows

1. Problem with auto-pin windows - Similar Threads - Problem auto pin

2. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  3. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  4. Problem with auto-pin windows

Problem with auto-pin windows: The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the...
  5. Win11 auto populating PIN

Win11 auto populating PIN: This is only happened with win11 and coming out of sleep mode, it will keep auto populating the pin till it gets to the challenge, I thought it was my wireless kb but when I turned it off, I can see windows using 3 as a pin and it just keeps going for some reason, anyone else...
  6. auto-pinning

auto-pinning: when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-pinning/11256bd8-d0eb-464b-a1f6-184196027251
  7. auto-pinning

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto-pinning: when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-pinning/11256bd8-d0eb-464b-a1f6-184196027251
  8. auto-pinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion: I'm setting up a new laptop with Windows 10 and have taskbar pinning issue. The system sets up with "My Documents" and "Internet Explorer" pinned to the taskbar. When I unpin them and reboot the system they reappear again. Very annoying and I haven't found a way to stop this...
  10. Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion: I'm setting up a new laptop with Windows 10 and have taskbar pinning issue. The system sets up with My Documents and Internet Explorer pinned to the taskbar. When I unpin them and reboot the system they reappear again. Very annoying and I haven't found a way to stop this...