Windows 10: Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

Discus and support Problem with allowing apps to use microphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Optique, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Optique Win User

Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?

:)

Optique, Mar 12, 2023
Thema:

Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

1. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone - Similar Threads - Problem allowing apps

2. Microphone apps using microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone apps using microphone: [ATTACH] Quick question, should these windows programs be using my mic? Windows 10, checked install path for all of these and they are all system32 in c drive: Host Process for windows services Windows host process (RunDll32) Scripted diagnostics Native Host Thanks!...
  3. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  4. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  5. Pc does'nt allow use of microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc does'nt allow use of microphone: I am unable to use neither my bluetooth headphone with an inbuilt mic, nor my wired earbuds as microphones.Here is a link to another thread where i explain how i am unable to use the "Set up Microphone" button to set up a microphone and how i took actions to resolve the...
  6. Pc does'nt allow use of microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc does'nt allow use of microphone: I am unable to use neither my bluetooth headphone with an inbuilt mic, nor my wired earbuds as microphones.Here is a link to another thread where i explain how i am unable to use the "Set up Microphone" button to set up a microphone and how i took actions to resolve the...
  7. Allow apps to use my microphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow apps to use my microphone: Hi Premiere pro is not showing in my list of allow apps to use my microphone. So I'm not able to use my Blue Yeti in premiere pro. Is there any way an app can be added to this list....
  8. Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing: Hello, I was trying to fix some settings in our pc and then I remembered that I couldn't use the microphone ingame, so I checked it out in the privacy settings, but when I opened it up I noticed that it didn't have the "Allow desktop apps to access microphone" section. Im...
  9. unknown app using microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown app using microphone: A short time ago my noticed every noise I made when on or near my HP desktop started echoing from my speaker, and often gives a shrill whining or whistle. I have a microphone icon on my taskbar and it say 1 app is using my microphone. I turned off all microphone permission,...
  10. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...