Windows 10: Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

Discus and support Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,Let me first give a big picture on my project. The main project is using .NET8.0, and it has 2 dependencies. One of the dependencies is using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James_001a, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:37 PM.

1. Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

Hi All,Let me first give a big picture on my project. The main project is using .NET8.0, and it has 2 dependencies. One of the dependencies is using netcoreapp2.1. I encountered a problem when trying to publish the proj using following command:"dotnet publish xxxxxxx.csproj -c Release -f net8.0 -o output_file_path -r win-x64 --self-contained true"The error is as below: both version 2.1.30 and 2.1.0 is not specified in our project file. We only include <TargetFramework>netcoreapp2.1</TargetFramework> in the dependency's csproj file Similar problem did not occur befo

:)

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:49 PM
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

4. Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

This publisher has been blocked from running on software on your machine

can get to the step of looking under the certificates. I click on publishers and then untrusted publishers and there is nothing listed there. I looked under "other people" and Samsung Electronics co., LTD is listed there, but nothing there to unblock
    publisher. So what do we do now?

betsyirmischer, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:49 PM
Thema:

Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

1. Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish" - Similar Threads - Problem encountered run

2. Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish": Hi All,Let me first give a big picture on my project. The main project is using .NET8.0, and it has 2 dependencies. One of the dependencies is using netcoreapp2.1. I encountered a problem when trying to publish the proj using following command:"dotnet publish xxxxxxx.csproj...
  3. Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem encountered when run "dotnet publish": Hi All,Let me first give a big picture on my project. The main project is using .NET8.0, and it has 2 dependencies. One of the dependencies is using netcoreapp2.1. I encountered a problem when trying to publish the proj using following command:"dotnet publish xxxxxxx.csproj...
  4. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  5. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  6. DotNet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DotNet: Hi, I was just playing a game when my antivirus blocked a program called DotNet for trying to run malware. I checked the file location but it's from Microsoft Corporation which seems safe, but it's "dotnet" not "DotNet". Is there a malware on my computer or is it a false...
  7. Problems with Publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Publisher: My publisher documents will not print in color since I upgraded to windows 11, I need help, can't get Christmas cards printed out in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-publisher/0ae1698e-6b8e-47ab-8e1d-db7e71d781bf
  8. Problems with Publisher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Publisher: My publisher documents will not print in color since I upgraded to windows 11, I need help, can't get Christmas cards printed out in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-publisher/0ae1698e-6b8e-47ab-8e1d-db7e71d781bf
  9. I encountered a problem when logging in to Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I encountered a problem when logging in to Minecraft.: I encountered a problem when logging in to Minecraft. I used to log in with Mojang but my Mojang mailbox was merged with Microsoft. After I log in to the game with my Microsoft account, it shows that I don’t own the game? The key to the game I purchased is still available to...
  10. Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems: I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable. This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I accidentally hit a non-labeled button that ended up turning off calendar publishing. Despite numerous times reenabling it and...