Windows 10: Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

Discus and support Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankBirdsong, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

:)

FrankBirdsong, Mar 12, 2023

2. in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the printer?

in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the printer?

Lori Levine, Mar 12, 2023
  3. SeanC Win User
    Can't unpause network printer

Just 2 computers in our workgroup (still works under windows 10).

We have a HP 1102w installed on one computer on a USB port. This works fine from that computer, connected using a USB cable.

An annoyance in Windows 7 was that I had to unpause the printer on the other computer after each reboot to allow printing to occur. Now we are on Windows 10, the Pause Printing option is checked, and greyed out.

I have tried:

• Uninstall/reinstall
    • checked permissions (Everyone can manage)
    • Drivers from HP (useless - they won't install a shared printer)
    • forced reinstall by using network browse to locate printer

Drive share still works, and i can also access the admin shares (C$, D$, etc)

Any other steps to try?

SeanC, Mar 12, 2023
  4. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

Pause updates unpaused itself

Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves.

The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration?

GGIT

PS I paused from advanced settings under Windows Update Settings and it should have had more than month of limit before I 'had' to unpause. And I never turned off or restarted my machine.

gottagetit, Mar 12, 2023
Thema:

Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

1. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? - Similar Threads - Printer PAUSED UnPause

2. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?: Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-paused-how-do-unpause-it/30b0424b-8459-4ddb-9e20-faea9a14e4ab
  3. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?: Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-paused-how-do-unpause-it/30b0424b-8459-4ddb-9e20-faea9a14e4ab
  4. in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the...

in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the...: in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-computer-device-settings-it-indicates-that/d81adabd-5144-4531-9159-d63fa1af2b09
  5. in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the...: in my computer device settings it indicates that my printer is Paused. How do I unpause the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-computer-device-settings-it-indicates-that/d81adabd-5144-4531-9159-d63fa1af2b09
  6. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  7. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  8. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

9. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media: submitted by /u/wdpk83point7fm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv81b9/windows_keeps_rapidly_pausing_and_unpausing_media/
  10. Pause updates unpaused itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause updates unpaused itself: Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves. The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration? GGIT PS I paused from advanced settings...