Windows 10: Print to PDF

Discus and support Print to PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Was no longer able to use my Print to PDF via Microsoft so I disabled it through windows features. However, it won't let me turn it back on....Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sandra Cookro, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Print to PDF

Was no longer able to use my Print to PDF via Microsoft so I disabled it through windows features. However, it won't let me turn it back on....Please advise. I received the following message every time: "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again. Error Code: 0x800F0922"

I have rebooted my computer SEVERAL times and checked for any/all updates constantly.

:)

Sandra Cookro, Jan 20, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Print to PDF

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Print to PDF

1. Print to PDF - Similar Threads - Print PDF

2. Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the...: Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the file name based on the file name it wants to print, maybe even add an identifier to avoid overwriting the original file? This would be a huge timesaver....
  3. Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the...: Is there anything you guys can do to have Microsoft Print to PDF automatically populate the file name based on the file name it wants to print, maybe even add an identifier to avoid overwriting the original file? This would be a huge timesaver....
  4. Change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF output file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF output file: Hello everyone,Microsoft Print to PDF creates a PDF file as output.When saving, it EITHER:a defaults to the Documents folder where the output PDF file will appear, ORb remebers the last location where an output PDF file was saved and defaults to that.I would like to change...
  5. Change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF output file

Change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF output file: Hello everyone,Microsoft Print to PDF creates a PDF file as output.When saving, it EITHER:a defaults to the Documents folder where the output PDF file will appear, ORb remebers the last location where an output PDF file was saved and defaults to that.I would like to change...
  6. Print to PDF problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF problem: After updating Windows 11, I tried to print a file to PDF. Instead of printing to PDF, the system printed the file on my Brother printer. When I checked the properties of the Print to PDF printer, I received a message about an incorrect driver. I removed the printer and tried...
  7. Print to PDF problem

Print to PDF problem: After updating Windows 11, I tried to print a file to PDF. Instead of printing to PDF, the system printed the file on my Brother printer. When I checked the properties of the Print to PDF printer, I received a message about an incorrect driver. I removed the printer and tried...
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF create 0kB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF create 0kB: In recent days, my computer has been having an error when using Microsoft Print to PDF to create a PDF file, the result is a 0kB file and cannot be opened. Please help....
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF create 0kB

Microsoft Print to PDF create 0kB: In recent days, my computer has been having an error when using Microsoft Print to PDF to create a PDF file, the result is a 0kB file and cannot be opened. Please help....
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF create 0kB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware