Windows 10: Print que getting stuck

Discus and support Print que getting stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've encountered alot of issues with multiple pc's running Windows 10/11 with the printing queue, Many print orders get stuck in it and always get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthijn Arends, Oct 1, 2024 at 4:42 AM.

1. Print que getting stuck

So I've encountered alot of issues with multiple pc's running Windows 10/11 with the printing queue, Many print orders get stuck in it and always get printed out when I restart the print spooler service.This happens with Zebra and Star printers at the moment.I don't know why this happens and know how to fix it temporarily, but I'm looking for a way to prevent it.

:)

Matthijn Arends, Oct 1, 2024 at 4:42 AM
  2. PenPusher Win User

Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios. As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink - - - Updated - - - Use USB 1.1/2.0 port
    Print que getting stuck 371001d1657727421t-stuck-bios-custom-pc-quick-re-build-ques-screenshot-2022-07-13-164540.png

3. ellary Win User
    Print jobs stuck in print quese

My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the other job but the test page won't cancel. Restarting the print spool service resulted in the test page printing but remaining in the queue in printing status.

What should me next steps be?

4. Print que getting stuck

document is stuck in printer que for last 4 days and we cannot print any documents

document is stuck in printer que for last 4 days and we cannot print any documents

Thema:

Print que getting stuck

1. Print que getting stuck - Similar Threads - Print que getting

2. Print que getting stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print que getting stuck: So I've encountered alot of issues with multiple pc's running Windows 10/11 with the printing queue, Many print orders get stuck in it and always get printed out when I restart the print spooler service.This happens with Zebra and Star printers at the moment.I don't know why...
  3. Print que getting stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print que getting stuck: So I've encountered alot of issues with multiple pc's running Windows 10/11 with the printing queue, Many print orders get stuck in it and always get printed out when I restart the print spooler service.This happens with Zebra and Star printers at the moment.I don't know why...
  4. Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue: For the last several months I've been having a problem when I print multiple individual PDF pages, using Adobe Acrobat, especially when the pages are print dense. Usually the first page will print with no issues but the following pages get hung up in the queue. The pages may...
  5. Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue: For the last several months I've been having a problem when I print multiple individual PDF pages, using Adobe Acrobat, especially when the pages are print dense. Usually the first page will print with no issues but the following pages get hung up in the queue. The pages may...
  6. Test page stuck in que.

Test page stuck in que.: Trying to add a printer that's on the network. When added, test page stays in que. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-page-stuck-in-que/3523e743-6093-4966-aba3-0def68949315
  7. documents are stuck in a print que.

documents are stuck in a print que.: The error message says "printer offline". How do I get my printer back online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-are-stuck-in-a-print-que/da80d1d3-ff54-472e-85fe-85802434634d
  8. Printing jobs do not show up in printing que.

Printing jobs do not show up in printing que.: Printer was operating fine until about 3 weeks ago. I have a Samsung ML-2010 printer and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit. Tried troubleshooter and it says everything is fine but nothing prints. Very frustrating. Please help....
  9. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Support
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  10. HP 6500 office jet print que problems

HP 6500 office jet print que problems: I am having trouble printing from my HP 6500 office Jet, I can print 1 job and then everything after that is stuck in the print queue behind the job that has just printed. I am unable to clear the previous job out of the que, the only way I can clear the queue is by going...