Windows 10: Print Duplex off

Discus and support Print Duplex off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated. Estelle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LadyDay53, Sep 11, 2020.

1. LadyDay53 Win User

Print Duplex off

The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated.

Estelle

:)

LadyDay53, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Print Duplex off

1. Print Duplex off - Similar Threads - Print Duplex off

2. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  3. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  4. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  5. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  6. duplex printing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplex printing in windows 10: We have 3 printers, 2 capable of duplex printing, and 1 old that is making a mess of duplex jobs. It has a duplex unit that is not ok. However, we like to use it until the end of its life, for one-sided documents! One or two years ago I in printer properties set 'no...
  7. duplex printing

duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have created a presentation in Open Office, and want to create a PDF of handouts. I create a PDF via print to printer "Microsoft Print to PDF". That creates a PDF file. The problem I have is this - when I open the PDF in Acrobat Reader and then try to print a copy,...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing a booklet for an event we are having.. We were going to each 1/3 of the necessary copies on each of our printers. On 3/3, I...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...